All Discussions Tagged 'the' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leave Out All the Rest (Alternate Version?)

Was randomly perusing LP music video on YouTube yesterday when I came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXs4xFTHRo As we all kno…

Started by Jonathon Edelson

0 Feb 24, 2011

The Messenger ,

I dont think its chester or mikes vocals on this track . just seemes too rough croaky, where as chester is velvet like with his growls. and…

Started by Linda laidlaw

8 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Anja

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

LINKIN PARK - THE MESSENGER REMIX

HI, check out my new Remix for The Messenger! Watch on YouTube

Started by Roman Galatonov

0 Nov 26, 2010

LINKIN PARK LIVE @ PARIS BERCY!!!

a thousand thanks to LP o have make the most AMAZING show that I've ever seen!!!! the set list was soooo good! I don't regrets at all  to h…

Started by Tigger

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by ana-link

Coincidence?

did anyone else think its weird that in the music video to the catalyst chester is swimming and in smoke, and in the song burning in the sk…

Started by Wyatt Reid

0 Oct 3, 2010

An old fans review on the new album

Right. So I was on itunes and the top like review is by this old fan and he is basically saying the album sucks and Linkin Park is no good.…

Started by Ali Darwiche

0 Sep 16, 2010

the new video- any ideas!?

i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what you think the new video will be about/include.i personally have no clue, the videos don't r…

Started by lucy

0 Aug 16, 2010

An Examination of "The Catalyst" and the Surrounding Hate (lonnnggg)

Hi everyone, new here, well... I was a member of the old boards a long time ago, but this is new for me.  It seems like the boards are eith…

Started by Valerie

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cillian

The Catalyst - Guitar Cover

MERMAIDSEIRA6 (ME) From Linkin Park Underground + The Catalyst  +  Guitar = The Catalyst Guitar Cover Yes You Heard/Read Right A Cov…

Started by Joseph Corso

0 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service