All Discussions Tagged 'things' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want to buy Recharged Book but no Sculpture

I can't afford $500, and although it sounds really cool, I'm really not that interested in the art sculpture to be honest. (Plus, you'd th…

Started by Relight

0 Oct 29, 2013

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

CASTLE OF GLASS Cover

YouTube:   CASTLE OF GLASS Here's a music video of us performing the cover for Castle of Glass. It was produced with my KORG SP-500 keybo…

Started by Manley

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Living Things wallpapers

Couldn't find any wallpapers yet so took it upon myself to make some quick ones. 1st one is default cover 2nd one is cover to personal tast…

Started by Bigntazt

2 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Sophie

Living Things covers

Hi everyone, I would like to listen your Linkin Park covers, so please put them in here :) I'll start with my In my remains folk cover :)

Started by Michal Drtina

0 Nov 26, 2012

How to Play "Living Things" on Piano

Play Interactive Piano Tutorial on PianoCrumbs.com: Roads Untraveled Powerless Castle of Glass In My Remains Watch Video Piano Tutorial o…

Started by Aldo Kocha

3 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Kelton Singh

"In My Remains" Piano Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GZxaNkIa4M&feature=youtu.be I've been a huge LP fan since I was about 12 or so (23 now... amazing how…

Started by Nadal

4 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by sanjida noor

Living Things Remixed

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if any of you who preordered the album received a mail for the download of the 2nd remixed song since it's July…

Started by Mario Souza

3 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Chaz Britton

Living Things Remixed

So I downloaded my first track from the Living Things Remixed album today, But I was very disappointed to find that when I added it to my i…

Started by Martyn Hoyle

8 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Christian M.

Invalid code - Redemption code

When I click the redemption button and enter my code that came with my email receipt, it says it is invalid. I really want the remixes subs…

Started by Trey King

2 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service