All Discussions Tagged 'thousand' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When They Come For Me-The Next Single?

I noticed all of the big singles of A Thousand Suns has intros. Like Fallout before the Catalyst, Jordana Del Muerto before Waiting For The…

Started by Bowserpoop

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Pierre Honore Jr.

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

To all the haters.

To all the haters, Hi , my name is Andy,I'm from Cyprus.and I'm 14 years old.I have been listening to Linkin Park for almost 2 years.And I…

Started by Andreas Lemesios

25 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stefan Sestovic

Is linkin park inspire from INDIA for album A THOUSAND SUNS????

Started by 0♪ ♥♫ Jatin Meshram♪♥ ♫0™

5 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by prateekahluwalia

when they come for me

Hi guys i'm new here but i've been listening linkin park ever since their first album. As I am Italian i can't really get the meaning of "w…

Started by Riccardo87ita

0 Jul 6, 2011

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

A thousand Suns....

I was standing outside one day when I realized THE REQUIEM was closing in on us, in mid day during the brightest time of THE RADIANCE, it s…

Started by Darren Van Der Merwe

0 Jun 6, 2011

Question about PREORDER

hey Guys,sorry for my english..I'm german^^ok,i wanna preorder the new album,and the page says that everyone who preorders the album gets t…

Started by JP

12 May 16, 2011
Reply by Daniel

Acoustic version

For those of you who went to the Thousand Suns tour, did anyone notice the acoustic version of Breaking the Habit (I think?) playing after…

Started by Andrea Pasiliao

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Astat

Linkin Park - Live at Milton Keynes

I think that it would be a great idea if linkin park was to come back to milton keynes this year (2011) The gig was brilliand when you was…

Started by Anthony Martin

0 Mar 26, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service