All Discussions Tagged 'thousand' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's Lp's birthday and mine too:)

10 years ago, (24 10 2000) Lp were launching their debut album....Now they are 10. And it's my birthday too:) Isn't it cool?

Started by Ana Bianca Ungureanu

0 Oct 24, 2010

Linkin Park album A Thousand Suns CD+DVD edition not shipping?

I pre-ordered the CD+DVD deluxe edition of the new LP album A Thousand Suns and it let me download the digital version last week on the day…

Started by LanceRevoir

8 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Ignas Ramasauskas

A THOUSAND SUNS ALBUM WAS LEAKED....

:(( i would have hoped that it will take at least untill 10th of september for the album to be leaked...but like always stealing is easy a…

Started by KAIN[LP]

29 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Carlo Palomba

Stereomanic - check my music out

hey guys, Just saw the general discussion board so ignore my failed attempt at shamelessly promoting myself on a site/thread that is dedica…

Started by Stereomanic

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Stereomanic

Coincidence?

did anyone else think its weird that in the music video to the catalyst chester is swimming and in smoke, and in the song burning in the sk…

Started by Wyatt Reid

0 Oct 3, 2010

NO.1 IN ISRAEL! http://www.musicaneto.com

the new album is no.1 in this Israeli chart (the first non-israeli CD to do that this year!) http://www.musicaneto.com/Interface/mivzak.asp

Started by Erez Rosenberg

0 Sep 25, 2010

An old fans review on the new album

Right. So I was on itunes and the top like review is by this old fan and he is basically saying the album sucks and Linkin Park is no good.…

Started by Ali Darwiche

0 Sep 16, 2010

Nobrains remix

the begining of the song w/ the robo voice really sux but the restof the song is ok

Started by Christian Reusche

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by anthony sabol

catalyst

really lliked the video !! looks very realistic and is relevent to todays situation!!!good job!

Started by Lilia Misotchenko

1 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Anja

A THOUSAND SUNS - days to go

Not much time is left before the new album release , and after listening to THE CATALYST i can't wait much more.I guess its not that easy f…

Started by Satyaki Sarkar

0 Aug 15, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service