All Discussions Tagged 'tickets' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you seen Linkin Park live?

Have you seen Linkin Park in concert before? If so, we'd love for you to check out our site and see if you have anything to contribute! We…

Started by Hahninator

40 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Tickets, Meet & Greet and Music For Relief

Music For Relief is a grassroots effort comprised of musicians, music industry professionals and fans who believe that together we can crea…

Started by Zoe Ong

0 May 30, 2012

JOIN ME AT THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT IN NEW YORK!!!

Hello everyone! I have two tickets for the LP concert at 4th Feb in New York LEFT! My stupid friends got no time :-( and I DONT WANNA GO AL…

Started by HannaH

3 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Justin

HOW DO YOU ORDER PRESALE TICKETS???? please help!

On December 6 2010 the LPUX presale tickets go on sale for the North American tour...... I paid 60 dollars to join LPUX but received no…

Started by Andrew

8 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by sian.ramroop

Merchandise too expensive ?

At last weeks gig in Birmingham uk a ticket cost £40 = $64 were as a hoodie from the merchandising stand cost £60 = $94 !! Can u believe th…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Gwen

How can I get VIP access to meet and greet Linkin Park?

I'm a big fan of linkin park from years of listening to them. I never saw them live, and i really want to meet them at least once lol. Do i…

Started by Milli

0 Nov 20, 2010

Presell only General Admission? (Atlanta)

My last 10 shows I've went to for various bands were all in GA / Pit and I'm just to that point where I want a seat. All I see for the Atla…

Started by Jason Neal

2 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Andrea Brea

Manchester MEN Arena 4th November - tickets to swap?

So I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have standing tickets for this show, who would like to swap for seated? It's Row Q, Seat 21…

Started by Rose Cairns

0 Oct 16, 2010

LG ARENA, BIRMINGHAM, UK 09.11.2010

I am happy to say me and my girlfriend have tickets for the LG arena and we CANT WAIT :D! Who else is going this one?? :D

Started by Danny Barrow

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Sara Lobb

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service