All Discussions Tagged 'to' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here is a Question to every one on linkinpark.com: What do you think about Linkin Parks latest album, songs, etc?

My thought is very clear that they've changed their style since Hybrid Theory and Meteora. But A Thousand Suns have a unique style that is…

Started by Thea Synnøve Robertsen

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Howard Glitch

I'VE GOT ALL OF LINKIN PARK'S STUDIO ALBUMS

I've finally managed to collect all of Linkin Park's Studio Albums for my LP Collection. I now have Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midn…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Nov 13, 2011

"Given Up" waiting for Scotland Tour

I've "Given Up" waiting for a Linkin Park in Scotland now that the year is nearly over, I've just been acting stupid recently, all this tim…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

1 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Tin Vučić

why linkin park don't come to mexico??

hello my name is Martin an i have been following linkin park 9 years and i would like to hear that come to mexico but please if somebody ha…

Started by Martin Mendez Perez

1 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by amandakriguer

Should Lp Talk to us more?

Dispite the money that some of us cant afford because money is hard nowa days. Do any other people want more of a topic from linkin Park. L…

Started by Nathan Fraley

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by An Van Oppens

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

would you take the time to be heard? and read this please.

hey was u a member of lpunderground before it was changed? if so can you, help spread the word of a chain going around to get the old websi…

Started by Memers

30 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Memers

did chester bennington sing body crumbles or another version?

I know this sounds pretty stupid to some people but wikipedia says he did:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_the_Damned_(film)#Soundtrac…

Started by Ronnie

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Astat

ISSHO NI - New LP instrumental..what do you all think?

If you haven't heard this little gem, Mike composed for Japan's Tsunami relief, check out a quick video I put together of the song and give…

Started by Lance2769

3 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by HeavenDeathDancer-Lory

Download to Donate Japan issue

just purchased the download to donate for Japan and it said that it was downloaded, when I went to open the file, the window (which was sta…

Started by Jasmine (jadedjcBXNYC)

0 Mar 22, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service