All Discussions Tagged 'to' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leave Out All the Rest (Alternate Version?)

Was randomly perusing LP music video on YouTube yesterday when I came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXs4xFTHRo As we all kno…

Started by Jonathon Edelson

0 Feb 24, 2011

About the new album relase date delay...

Mike Shinoda said yesterday the new album will be out on the fall of 2010; what do you think about that? 2 years to record an album, it's t…

Started by davidkyoku

55 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Suhail Kkp Sabisalayam

4 out of the original 5 unreleased songs of Minutes to Midnight era

if we were to guess that all the Minutes to Midnight demos that Linkin Park has released since the actual album release, we now have 4 out…

Started by Zane Liu

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Mohd Afizan Abu Bakar

WILL LINKIN PARK BE PLAYING OLD SONGS IN 2010 N.A. TOUR?

Will LInkin Park play older songs like from Meteora and Hybrid Theory on their tour in North America? Specifically the January 26th Chicago…

Started by Tony Chocka

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Preist

Chester's Shirt in Road to Revolution?

This is pretty odd, but does anyone know where I could find a long sleeve black and white shirt exactly like the one Chester has on in the…

Started by Tim Stockton

0 Dec 29, 2010

LINKIN PARK LIVE @ PARIS BERCY!!!

a thousand thanks to LP o have make the most AMAZING show that I've ever seen!!!! the set list was soooo good! I don't regrets at all  to h…

Started by Tigger

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by ana-link

It's Lp's birthday and mine too:)

10 years ago, (24 10 2000) Lp were launching their debut album....Now they are 10. And it's my birthday too:) Isn't it cool?

Started by Ana Bianca Ungureanu

0 Oct 24, 2010

An old fans review on the new album

Right. So I was on itunes and the top like review is by this old fan and he is basically saying the album sucks and Linkin Park is no good.…

Started by Ali Darwiche

0 Sep 16, 2010

Who thinks there should be a remix album of minutes to midnight?

you know like hybrid theory has reanimation, meteora has collision course, minutes to midnight should have something.

Started by Dakota Rushing

2 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Avo

Reaching for a thousand suns

hey not much of a discussion.. or maybe it is? are you a member of the underground? well if you are. could you like to join in with other l…

Started by Memers

0 Jul 15, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service