All Discussions Tagged 'tour' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP live in Czech Republic

Is there any chance that they will visit Czech Republic on the european tour 2012?They haven't been in Czech Republic soooo long :( .. does…

Started by Klára Doležalová

0 Apr 17, 2012

reply this!!

well... we have to activate the latinamerican comunity if we whant that linkin park comes to mexico, or some contry like that isn't? come o…

Started by carlos alonso benitez rangel

0 Mar 12, 2012

Is Linkin Park coming back to Dublin?.

Are they coming back to Dublin on their next touring and I don't like it when the have two - three shows in thee U.K and yet they won't com…

Started by John Michael Crawley

0 Nov 1, 2011

Downloaded wrong performance

Hi everyone, i bought the mp3 audioperfomance from oberursel (germany) but now i got the performance from Italy (06/26/11 Imola, Italy)   H…

Started by Marcel Rudo

6 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

LPUX Headquarters and LP staff

Where is the LPUX headquarters located? How would I go about being recruited to work for Linkin Park as part of their staff either at the L…

Started by Melissa Zengerle

3 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Gonzalo Martin

About 2011 live

Hi, tomorrow im going to buy LP ticket 4th Monday, so can you tell me is 2011 tour live is good? And do they play only thousand suns. im as…

Started by Danni Abi

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Philippe Vandemeulebroucke

SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!

I have waited time and time again, and absolutely...still no scotland tour, well you know what guys I've fucking had it, I'm through with w…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Michael Macdonald

If Linkin Park came to Blackpool this weekend

since I'm going to blackpool, and since that linkin park are to lazy to visit my country and prefer to go to england alot, it would be grea…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 May 17, 2011

CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER...LINKIN PARK...MUST ADD A SCOTLAND TOUR NOW!!!

I'm losing my patience and my jealousy is getting stronger, LP have seriously got to add a scotland tour, seriously who cares if it's impos…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 May 5, 2011

COME TO NEW ZEALAND

You've been so close to New Zealand but you haven.t come :( You guys have a huge following here and kiwi's are honestly the best crowds to…

Started by Jarrod Dickinson

0 Apr 7, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service