All Discussions Tagged 'tour' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweden 2011?

I hope LP coming to Sweden in 2011. It is standing ”A Thousand Suns: WORLD Tour 2011”.

Started by Åsa Fältgårdh (Swe)

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by ScoobiDoo

LINKIN PARK COME TO DUBLIN!

Linkin you have to come to Ireland again...its been too long T_T. Last time you came, I couldn't go because I was too small to go to concer…

Started by Alina Ts

0 Mar 13, 2011

LP in Houston

Just got home, it was epic. I was like 5 rows back from the front of the stage. I loved the energy of the crowd. Anyone else go? How was it…

Started by Shadow

7 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Shadow

What song would you like LP to perform?

I remember a couple of years ago when MTM was released that people (including myself) wanted to Mike to perform "No Roads Left".  At that t…

Started by Jasmine (jadedjcBXNYC)

0 Jan 20, 2011

Buy/Sell Linkin Park Tour Tickets?

Are there any rules preventing the purchasing or selling of tour tickets online here? I haven't noticed any topics about or for this, so I…

Started by Tyler Wong

0 Jan 15, 2011

WILL LINKIN PARK BE PLAYING OLD SONGS IN 2010 N.A. TOUR?

Will LInkin Park play older songs like from Meteora and Hybrid Theory on their tour in North America? Specifically the January 26th Chicago…

Started by Tony Chocka

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Preist

AUSTRALIAN FANS: BRISBANE DEC 3 MEMBER MEET-UP?

Hey guys!Just wanted to ask around and see if their are any other members here going to the Brisbane LP Concert at Bris Entertainment Cente…

Started by INGRID!

37 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Sarah Williams

Does anybody know when likin park are coming to britan

hi i want to know what date and year likin park are coming to britan and were in britan if you know comment :)  

Started by macauley costigan

0 Dec 17, 2010

Anyone following LP around oz?

I'm from Perth and I've decided to follow LP around Oz this December. I'm going to see them in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.I accidently bou…

Started by Kyal Wilkinson

46 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by shazza<3LPforevs

Need 1 GA Ticket for Toronto show

Hey   If you or anyone you know has a spare GA ticket for the Feb 8 concert in Toronto please give me a shout! I am looking for 1 more tick…

Started by Appreciated

0 Dec 11, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service