All Discussions Tagged 'youtube' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CASTLE OF GLASS Cover

YouTube:   CASTLE OF GLASS Here's a music video of us performing the cover for Castle of Glass. It was produced with my KORG SP-500 keybo…

Started by Manley

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

HELP TO MAKE THE "IN THE END" WARNER BROS. MUSIC MOST WATCHED "MUST WATCH" VIDEO

Let's make the "In The End" Warner Bros. Records most watched "Must Watch" video ever.To make it, please click the link below: http://youtu…

Started by Tanel

5 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Tanel

Iridescent ReImagined - Honoring their lyrics with our music

Hey everyone! My friend Timmy and I recently created a song to sort of honor Linkin Park's track "Iridescent". We love this song, as I'm su…

Started by dutchboydproductions

0 Aug 9, 2011

Linkin Park Remix-Can you recognize all the songs used?

Hi there, I made a remix of several songs of Linkin Park. I'd really like some opinions on it.   Also I thought of something fun, I want yo…

Started by Glenn

0 Jun 27, 2011

The Catalyst | Piano Cover

I am a true fan of Linkin Park. They might as well be my most favorite band ever! All the people here are cool, and I want to share my musi…

Started by Manley

0 Mar 10, 2011

Leave Out All the Rest (Alternate Version?)

Was randomly perusing LP music video on YouTube yesterday when I came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXs4xFTHRo As we all kno…

Started by Jonathon Edelson

0 Feb 24, 2011

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

The Catalyst - Guitar Cover

MERMAIDSEIRA6 (ME) From Linkin Park Underground + The Catalyst  +  Guitar = The Catalyst Guitar Cover Yes You Heard/Read Right A Cov…

Started by Joseph Corso

0 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service