post here where you think linkin park should visit in his 2010 tour. 

Tags: 2010, tour

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they must visit the ehias arena in Hasselt, Belgium.
pls come to Belgium!!!!
They should come to Slovakia or Czech Republic.
im hoping for mexico lol
My name is Alex. I live in Ukraine. I would like to start organizing the concert LP in the capital Kiev, and possibly in my hometown of Odessa. Can I send e-mail from someone you can talk about the concerts, or if you have this information you can write your conditions to kaiser91@list.ru
Russia, Moscow PLS
I hope LP is reading this:

It's would be great if you would be at Oberhausen or Duisburg (there are in Germany). I know you're in Koln, and it's near Oberhausen and Duisburg but I can't go to Koln... =(
It's would be wonderfull, when you would be in one of them =)

(I'm so sorry for my english when it's wrong.)

Hope see you there =)

LP-FAN VLADI
Hasselt, Belgium Ethias Arena... Can't imagen a better place!
I don't get it.. Why you hope LP is reading this? I hope for you the booking agents are reading.. Those guys decide where bands have to play.

Vladi said:

It's would be great if you would be at Oberhausen or Duisburg (there are in Germany). I know you're in Koln, and it's near Oberhausen and Duisburg but I can't go to Koln... =(

Hope see you there =)

LP-FAN VLADI
Oh I'm sorry =)

Lode Geboers (Flagger) said:
I don't get it.. Why you hope LP is reading this? I hope for you the booking agents are reading.. Those guys decide where bands have to play.

Vladi said:

Hope see you there =)

LP-FAN VLADI
Barcelooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have never played here, come on guys!!!!!!! Barcelona rocks!
Linkin Park definitely needs to make another Orange County California run where they can be the headliners. The last time they were out her was for Epicenter '09. Great show, but they weren't the main attraction. They need to show back up in socal so I can purchase some tickets to an amazing concert!
CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service