post here where you think linkin park should visit in his 2010 tour. 

Tags: 2010, tour

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please come to Ecuador!!
Spain guys, SPAIN! The place of the Football World Champions! :P
You! go to the thread I opened jaja!

Spain for suuuure :D

Jose Solano Madrid said:
Spain guys, SPAIN! The place of the Football World Champions! :P
Pleassssssssssse, do come to Holland. Any city in my small country, doesnt matter to me.............can't wait to hear you live !!!!
HEY GUYS, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW CAN I GET TICKETS FOR THE SEPTEMBER 14 SHOW IN NYC?..AS USUAL I WAS LATE WITH MY MEMBERSHIP AND I CULDNT GET THE PRE ORDER PASSCODE. PLEASEEEEE
they just had another presale

max said:
HEY GUYS, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW CAN I GET TICKETS FOR THE SEPTEMBER 14 SHOW IN NYC?..AS USUAL I WAS LATE WITH MY MEMBERSHIP AND I CULDNT GET THE PRE ORDER PASSCODE. PLEASEEEEE
POLAND!!!! Please!!!!
Of course Krakow!
ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,BUCHREST U'VE NEVER BEEN HERE COME ON GUYSSS PLEASE
Please come to Belgium !!! It has been too long. HASSELT !!!!
I live in munich. I really hope my boyfriend is gonna by our tickets for the Stuttgart Show. He´s not a Linkin Park fan, but maybe he would go with me, it would be so cool, cause he has a car, and I hate going alone. Last year I was alone going with train to Stuttgart, it was a really hard day. I won´t have a happy birthday, when I can´t go.
please visit ECUADOR... there are several fans here.... and is the dream of the everyone in ECUADOR....visit our country in october... ECUADOR is near from argentina and chile...... please come!!!! (my english is poor because my lenguage is spanish)
They never come in Italy...just once in a while...but I can get why, beacuse the italian audience is really shitty I won't play here either...I prefer to go to Austria in October =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service