so i just bought reserved tix (super stoked) but there was no info on section/seat numbers.  how does this work???  anyone know???????

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same thing happened to me...I didn't want general admission because I hate all the pushing and shoving. But the reserved seats don't tell you where you're sitting! Yikes!
So did I, no info indeed. i have Contacted TOP-SPIN, the company that has the whole system. i will let you know whats up.
Seats will be assigned based on the order purchased. We have no way of knowing your seat assignment, but physical tickets will be shipped out on December 15, 2010.

You can view the general seating area by clicking on the Seat Map for each venue: http://www.linkinpark.com/tickets/

Source: http://topspin.zendesk.com/entries/330336-what-are-my-seat-assignme...
Thanks, Vincent, for chiming in here. I've passed the overall question on to HQ and will let you know if there's anything more to add.
i have a couple questions. ive never been to a LP concert before but which would be better. the general admission or the reserved seats? how do they set up the floor seats? do they open up the floor and everybody runs and tries to get to the front row? im only 5"5 so if im not maybe 3 rows back then buying floor seats would be a waste. will the VIP people get to pick where they can be on the floor? Thanks to anyone who answers the questions =)
Well Chris your are in for a treat!

General admission is not assigned, so you will basically get wherever you can to see the band. Reserved seating is just that. you get your own seat that no one else can use.

Reserved seats are generally further away from the stage (some venues this doenst matter) and high up enough to see the band.

VIP service holders dont get to pick where they get on the floor, however they get lots of fun stuff. see the tickets page for details.
thx everyone for their input. wouldn't mind general admission were it not for the fact that i'm kinda tiny. disappointed the system won't allow for seat assignments. here's to hoping for front row seats or just short people in front of me.
Heh, I always hope for that. Where will you be seeing the band?

Sun Park said:
thx everyone for their input. wouldn't mind general admission were it not for the fact that i'm kinda tiny. disappointed the system won't allow for seat assignments. here's to hoping for front row seats or just short people in front of me.
Philadelphia. it's kinda difficult to find ppl shorter than me but i purchased the tix exactly at 9am PT so we shall see. you?
The seats were the GA (the pit where you stand) and the reserved seats (you pay for an actual seat) were the ones at the side of the stage. If you click on the map, there are blue and red highlights, those are the seats being released. To say that it says your ACTUAL seat number for the reserved, no it doesn't but like I said, you are buying the seats at each side of the stage.
The only thing that bugs me is that seats wont be assigned until mid December and yet they are being sold as we speak! I have never been to a LP concert and I really hope its not spoiled by horrible seats. I dunno why they couldn't just have us select our seats at time of purchase.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service