so i just bought reserved tix (super stoked) but there was no info on section/seat numbers.  how does this work???  anyone know???????

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tell me about it! just can't understand why they can't hand out seat numbers. after all, we're buying reserved seats, not general admission. we'll just have to trust topspin's statement that they are the best seats.
i would say they are "THE BEST" if you dont get stuck at the top of the sections they are selling, and depending on the venue. personally i think the best seats were not in the pre-sale for my venue.
that's what i'm afraid of but what makes you think that? has this happened to you before for a LP concert? or other events by Topspin? i'm still willing to believe if not in Topspin, in Linkin Park; that they would care about and therefore take care of their hardcore fans. otherwise what's the purpose of a presale?

Vincent Lee Parker said:
i would say they are "THE BEST" if you dont get stuck at the top of the sections they are selling, and depending on the venue. personally i think the best seats were not in the pre-sale for my venue.
Does reserved seating mean you bought the VIP tickets or what? Because I bought tickets to see them in Montreal and I still have no idea whether it's general admission or reserved...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service