I am very confused and lost! Is this now the new LPU site or is there another link??? I cannot access it and I paid over $60 (From australia) to renew the membership and cannot access te site! Help me asap please.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm having similar problems. I redeemed my mebership and I can't get into the LPU site...so confused. =(
I emailed topspin and they said only LPU9 members have access to LPU. but the site does not exist. it confusing. They also said that we'll get an e-mail soon regarding LPUX. But i got an e-mail from LP Headqauters saying that my LPU9 membership is expiring soon. How's that possible if the site does not exist? Did u see before the end of November, it said when signing into LPU that from Dec the 1st, LPU9 cannot access the site. This is not looking good for LP atm, The site should've been working by now. I also said "i'm going" for the December 13th concert, hoping to go to the M&G but I don't know what my account is like now :S
I was hoping a Mod could answer my question.
I would also like to state that I'm having exactly the same questions and concerns as the others have mentioned. I'm actually quite dissappointed by this years LPU transition as the others have been far less disorganized. Have you guys lost LPU staff members?

Lets keep these thread going because I want to know what they are choosing to do with my $60 bucks.
it seems LP,com is in dissaray. ive just put a thread up bout the lack of moderators in the chat room and the fact spammers are over running it, good luck u guys but i dont hold any hope for u at the moment.
This pre-sale is so unorganized! I have emailed three different people with their customer service team and I have received three different answers. I just purchased Iron Maiden tickets pre-sale and it was way more organized and clear. I really hope we get the RIGHT answer soon! I have been waiting a long to time to see LP...I am beyond stoked!
I don't know what to do because on the lpux site I don't see anywhere to sign in and so I'm wondering how to get into lpu..still...=(
Yeah, you would think that any organization or service that costs money would, at the very least, inform its' paying customers on the status of the organization or service purchased.

LPU mods and administration, Question for you:

How hard is it to type out a couple of paragraphs of information and send us all emails informing us of where our $60 has gone?
Hey guys maybe this is not the place to be asking this, but I just didn't wanna open a new thread... I just have a quick question. I don't quite understand these memberships. If I'd purchase a montly membership it's 10 bucks (so that makes 120$ per year) and LPUX is only 60$ per year and you get so much more. Is that even possible? Or is it that I'm just not getting something here?

Thanks guys
Yeah this is just a gimmick to get you to consider the annual membership as apposed to the monthly one.  You definitely want to choose the annual version over the monthly if you can afford it.  Now, in saying that, I'm not 100% sure you would even want to purchase the annual membership as none of us are real sure what we are actually getting out of the membership.  This version of the LPU is different from any other so I have my fingers crossed that Linkin Park will surprise us eventually.  Hope that answered your question!

Valentina Tina Amonaly said:

Hey guys maybe this is not the place to be asking this, but I just didn't wanna open a new thread... I just have a quick question. I don't quite understand these memberships. If I'd purchase a montly membership it's 10 bucks (so that makes 120$ per year) and LPUX is only 60$ per year and you get so much more. Is that even possible? Or is it that I'm just not getting something here?

Thanks guys

Hi Guys...yesterday i sent an email to LPA ( lpassociation.com ) staff and i recevied the reply just a few minutes ago...

My question was "Is Linkin Park Underground site ( lpu.linkinpark.com ) active? "

They answerred to me "  The site will not be live until sometime later this month or next month. It's encouraged to sign up in advance (incase any cool events happen with the LPU before the site goes live), but the actual site itself won't be live until later.

Hope this helps!

-LPA "
I hope this helps to you guys, too! =)

So that means for 60$ I get all the benefits there are, icluding the ones that monthly membership has? So it's not like I'll have to pay 10$ per month PLUS 60$ per year?

Sry, I may sound dumb, but It's just hard to believe :P

Same here... My topspin receipt says that my LPUX membership expired  14 November 2011, however I still ain't got LPUX code and looks like that LPUX simply ain't launched yet...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service