is this theory really true?

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No.
But, why no?
Can't u c the floods in japan, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, heavy storms and rains in india ever recorded
and after all it is still 2011, and these r the situations
i guarantee u it will b worst in the beginning of 2012.
We'll see...
I don't believe it at all. The world is going to end when the world is going to end, just because a calendar ends doesn't mean the world does.
But there's always stuff like that. Just look at end of 2004-2005. There was an earthquake, a tsunami, a record hurricane season, strong tornadoes all over the place. It's just natural disasters happening, and they've been happening ever since earth existed, so no, just a bunch of natural distasters that have happened before isn't going to predict the world ending soon.

Praveen Kumawat said:
But, why no?
Can't u c the floods in japan, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, heavy storms and rains in india ever recorded
and after all it is still 2011, and these r the situations
i guarantee u it will b worst in the beginning of 2012.
something it's going to begin,if it hasn't already started.i can feel it,but i think this is how it should be.i'm not afraid,i'm just anxious... and i'm waiting...
According to Isaac Newton, the world will not end any time before 2060. But everything he says is based off of an apple hitting his head, so he could be wrong.
These guys was just too lazy to make their calendar have more days years etc etc. That's my opinion. So. I don't care.

My calendar ends on December 31, 2011! Doesn't mean that the world will end, I'll just need to get a new calendar for 2012. Same thing happens every year.

What happened on May 21 when the world was supposed to end? Absolutely nothing.

There has been so many predicted "end of the world" dates which have passed, it's funny to think anyone could actually believe another new one.

The fact that the Mayans haven't existed as a civilization in centuries and left a calender that doesn't expire until 2012 doesn't sound lazy to me at all.   But yeah, it's the same as saying the world ends December 31st because that's where the calender stops.  It's a rubbish belief.

If you think today's natural disasters are bad, then the world actually ended in the 16th century with the earthquake of Shannxi, or when the Dinosaurs died.

Krzysiek Paszkowski said:

These guys was just too lazy to make their calendar have more days years etc etc. That's my opinion. So. I don't care.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service