If you have any questions about the game or need help in playing, ask here. Also, feel free to post your characters name here so we can find you on the app :)

Tags: 8BitRebellion, FAQ, Help

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, so i'm a little lost as to what to do here... Any advice?
Oh, and i'm dragonlp20 on the game
Hey i downloaded the game and it was fine at first created a profile and then it went back to the menu and when i start the game it gets to the loading screen then goes back to menu please help :/ thanks
Have you left you apartment yet? Try that. If you have, then either touch a random part of the screen away from the menu or the little arrow beside the menu to collapse.

Hope this helps

LinkinPark4Liife<3 said:
Hey i downloaded the game and it was fine at first created a profile and then it went back to the menu and when i start the game it gets to the loading screen then goes back to menu please help :/ thanks
Thanks i was meaning the menu on the iphone not the actually game but oh well i've sorted it now i can play the game now :)
Oh - then in that case the game prob crashed :p

LinkinPark4Liife<3 said:
Thanks i was meaning the menu on the iphone not the actually game but oh well i've sorted it now i can play the game now :)
Hi everybody,

I have a little problem with the game. If anybody made it to the round after fighting Pixie...When you need to use agent outfit to get into pixie cafe. I stopped at this moment. And after I started again I couldn't find agent outfil :((( but I have laser gun on me. (I can't find it in my profile in outfit or gun section.
Does anybody know what to do??? Seems like I got stuck...
The agent disguse is under the hair option. Just change your hair style on your character :)

Skywalker said:
Hi everybody, I have a little problem with the game. If anybody made it to the round after fighting Pixie...When you need to use agent outfit to get into pixie cafe. I stopped at this moment. And after I started again I couldn't find agent outfil :((( but I have laser gun on me. (I can't find it in my profile in outfit or gun section.
Does anybody know what to do??? Seems like I got stuck...
Hi
I'm stuck on the part where you fight Pixie. I don't know how to defeat his zombie form.

Shoot him with the super laser gun you got

justice nelson said:
Hi I'm stuck on the part where you fight Pixie. I don't know how to defeat his zombie form.
where is the paparazzi lady? I got all of her pictures and am in the park but she isn't
Please help
My character name: Lode (Add me and rate me guys!!!)
dragonlp, witch mission you have to do?
My opinium is that the game was soooo easy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service