If you have any questions about the game or need help in playing, ask here. Also, feel free to post your characters name here so we can find you on the app :)

Tags: 8BitRebellion, FAQ, Help

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like some other thinks it's difficult that just means that I am still a pro gamer... Once I was one of the best in playing nintendo games. But that's like 10 years ago.
Maybe it's normal, I don't know but... I can only hear the music on the game when I put in Headphones. While my Iphone actually has boxes to where you can hear Ipod music and that kind of stuff. Is this normal? I have always to put in headphones to hear everything? (Afther I beated the game I found out I had to plug in headphones... How funny is that.) I beated the game while I couldn't listen to the tracks. :d
she is on the beach

btw i have a question, how many levels the game have? because i killed the zombie pixie, and unlocked the band and the track, and i still playing and now im in level 22

Shane Aston said:
where is the paparazzi lady? I got all of her pictures and am in the park but she isn't
Please help
Lol, sweet ^_^
after zombie pixie, the games mainly done
..... Did you get any side missions? If so, how? :p Who'd you talk to?

Carol said:
she is on the beach btw i have a question, how many levels the game have? because i killed the zombie pixie, and unlocked the band and the track, and i still playing and now im in level 22

Shane Aston said:
where is the paparazzi lady? I got all of her pictures and am in the park but she isn't
Please help
I have over 35 LP songs on my iphone and i haven't got the trophies. Any idea what's the problem?
Either they are not labeled as being by LP or you are not connected (for whatever reason) to the 8BR network

Vma5 said:
I have over 35 LP songs on my iphone and i haven't got the trophies. Any idea what's the problem?
I have tagged the songs right and I'm connected to the network, I can chat with people and I've got other trophies. I added the songs after I had installed and played the game little while, so could that be the problem?

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:
Either they are not labeled as being by LP or you are not connected (for whatever reason) to the 8BR network

Vma5 said:
Well I solved this problem myself, I just had to reinstall the game.

Vma5 said:
I have tagged the songs right and I'm connected to the network, I can chat with people and I've got other trophies. I added the songs after I had installed and played the game little while, so could that be the problem?

I am having problems getting by the first level. what do i do?
in the mission when mike tells you to destroy the pixxlekrop add
where is the last one omg
i have 19 where is the rest?!
Hi I need some help with my 8BR game. You see, I restored my iPhone 3GS to factory settings and re synced everything back onto my phone , then I logged into my 8BR online account but it restarted my game to the beginning but I still have my weapons that I'd unlocked previously (such as the chainsaw, katana etc). What do I do, do I have to re play the game to get back to where i was?
 When I open up app a satanic message apears on screen along the lines of "Your soul belongs to me", or "There shall be rivers of blood running through the world". It now has my email address and sends me emails like this aswell.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service