Title says it all. Don't care if anybody responds. Creative album, Chester even seems to have taken a backseat. Bottom line - album is OKAY at best, and after 2 years and the reputation they've built, their fans deserve an album that DOESNT HAVE TO GROW ON US we should immediately like it.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

P.S...bsides a few tracks..welcome to the new U2
what ticked me off the most was that half of the songs on the album werent even songs, they were just 3 minute long random sounds
What I love most about LP is Chester's great singing when he sings higher pitched and really belts it out. The new album has almost NONE of that! I don't get it. Why on earth would they leave out the VERY BEST part of LP???
Because the album is all MIke Shinoda's doing...Chester LISTEN UP - QUIT! You're better off with a band that will promote your skills rather than cover them up.
A thousand agreements to your topic header! Eminem admitted failure with his relapse cd...linkin needs to admit failure with this thing..it just doesn't have it..but Shinoda will be stubburn and makeit sound like we don't know what we're talking about...though we're the ones who got them to this platform
@ James you are correct - someone posted "it's not the band, it's not the music ..It's the listeners" why of course it's us "haters" "fake fans" we just don't get it...pshhhh
Well you lot have left me speechless...which is no mean feat!!! Couldnt DISAGREE more...maybe you need more life experience and personal growth to realise that life isn't ALL about screaming about how angry your are...how you have been wronged...we have all been there....which is what I can relate to in the guys earlier music....but life goes on...we mature...as the guys music has...somethings are more important that YOU!!!!! Sooner you realise the better..the world exists beyond the end of your nose!!!!

LOL. LP admitted that Meteora was largely label-influenced and was against their wishes. WBR wanted "Hybrid Theory: The Full Season 1-4". LP wanted music that represents them. And yes, you really don't know what you're talking about. Because you and I are in no place to dictate to them how to make music to suit our tastes. We like the band for who they are or we don't like them altogether. Suggesting that they bribe you with music they don't want to make to keep you as their fan and to ensure they get your $$ is very self-centred. Who are you to tell them what they failed at, your opinion should NEVER be the basis on which they represent and express their work. You guys are just a bunch of greedy-grab consumers. 

"You want the old stuff, buy my old albums" Jay-Z.

James Duffy said:

A thousand agreements to your topic header! Eminem admitted failure with his relapse cd...linkin needs to admit failure with this thing..it just doesn't have it..but Shinoda will be stubburn and makeit sound like we don't know what we're talking about...though we're the ones who got them to this platform

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service