which songs did u liked from the album.................andd wat do u think about the wordings of wisdom justice and love dont know y they put those

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far, I've listened to the album as a whole. I've heard Wretches and Kings and The Catalyst like 50 times each now though so they're already starting to get to the point where I almost want to skip them haha.
I really love When They Come For Me and Waiting For The End, but every song is good in its own way for me and I like listening to the full track that came with the preorder.
I don't see what people are calling "interludes" that way, I see them as songs in their own right, with their own message.
I enjoy listening to it and interpreting it emotionally, lyrically and stylistically and finding a message for myself in it all.
Linkin Park obviously intended that and I love that I can do that, this isn't mindless noise-mashing for the sake of it, there is a reason for what they have done with every song. I think the thought that went into this album, particularly including speeches from those who fought for freedom like Mario Savio and Martin Luther King, sends a clear picture. If someone doesn't appreciate that picture, I don't mind, but one of the things I always loved most about LP was that they had something to say, a real voice, not just mindless sex talk and party in the club songs, they still do, and it has me hooked.
I believe the first 2 albums were amazing. The energy and rush those songs gave off were amazing. The last album and this new one I am convinced that this isn't Linkin park. The energy LP once had is gone. What's up with these halfassed power ballads? I miss songs like crawling and in the end. Why doesnt LP use guitars anymore. Now don't get me wrong the new stuff is ok, but compared to the first 2 albums these song are crap. I miss you Linkin park. What happened to your will to be hard rockers? I want these songs to crawl through my skin again.
The album has some great songs like Blackout, The catalyst etc. But some of the songs are so slow and that doesn´t sound that good. But the album isn´t that bad. I expected the album would suck, because a lot of people here say´s the album suck. I love the new album, it´s a very good album! Good job LP!
I understand how you feel, but none of that was relevant to the topic. The question was "Which songs did you like, and did you like the Wisdom, Justice and Love speech included?"
There are hundreds of threads created to complain about the album, please go post your comments in a releveant thread and they will be acknowledged :)

Oldschoollpfan said:
I believe the first 2 albums were amazing. The energy and rush those songs gave off were amazing. The last album and this new one I am convinced that this isn't Linkin park. The energy LP once had is gone. What's up with these halfassed power ballads? I miss songs like crawling and in the end. Why doesnt LP use guitars anymore. Now don't get me wrong the new stuff is ok, but compared to the first 2 albums these song are crap. I miss you Linkin park. What happened to your will to be hard rockers? I want these songs to crawl through my skin again.
OMG!! The Album is great!!!! I love it from beginning to end!! Waiting 4 the end,..love this song!  it was so cold my cd got stuck in jeep cd player!  .  I've been out of the loop during a lot of their upgrades/changes/etc,..hohoho

The requiem -- sucks
The radiance -- sucks
Burning in the skies -- sucks
Empty spaces -- sucks
When they come for me -- sucks
Robot Boy -- sucks
Jornada del muerto -- sucks
Waiting for the end -- i had expected much... but it sucked
Blackout -- sucks
Wretches and kings -- sucks
Wisdom, Justice and love -- sucks
Iridescent -- so far i just expected som more crap... but luckily i actually got a little for my money. and its actually on the normal LP level...
Fallout -- sucks
The Catalyst -- sucks
The messenger -- sucks

so basicly i didnt like this cd except 1 number. also i had heard rumors and heard the audio to "across the line" on youtube which gave me high expectations... but no... the entire CD just sucked and i would just like to have brought a single with across the line and iridescent.
to LP : your so much better than this. please go back to stuff like in the end and breaking the habit... because i dont wanna waste my money when u can make something so much better :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service