Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this album is horrible after hybrid theory each album got progressivly worse u cant even put this album in any "rock category" cause theres no rock in it. the only decent song from this album is wretches and kings which hints at when LP first broke into the music industry. all the songs sound the same, same beats, same tone, same vocals. cmon LP bring back the hybrid and meteora. 1000 suns is like an emo backstreet boys album!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so disappointed with this album i signed up just to write this
you are right Brandon BUT..
Rock band Disturbed has the No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Asylum debuts on top with 179,000 copies sold. Next is the Now 35 compilation, at No. 2 with 105,000 units bought. Eminem’s Recovery maintains its spot at No. 3 with 93,000. Last week’s No. 1, Katy Perry‘s Teenage Dream, slips to No. 4 with 88,000.

Obviously people are still liking them tho after 10 years...

Brandon R. Keto said:
I didn't mean to offend disturbed. They are a really good band to the sense that all are there albums should be just one album because they all sound the same.
Hey! I like the Disturbe's new album. But we have to agree that it fits perfectly in I was talking about in my comment. Disturbed is a kind of band that hasn't changed a lot their sound and I think they won't change. Fans would kill them if they try to change their sound. Their songs are too similar to me.

On the other hand, LP has changed. They needed to do that. I wonder if people like Disturbed have the skills to change or maybe they just want to stay the same. It is what they like. It is ok. Sometimes people need the same thing over and over. I really would have liked a new Meteora. But I love new things too, so I'm pleased with LP new material.

Funseekin4life said:
you are right Brandon BUT..
Rock band Disturbed has the No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Asylum debuts on top with 179,000 copies sold. Next is the Now 35 compilation, at No. 2 with 105,000 units bought. Eminem’s Recovery maintains its spot at No. 3 with 93,000. Last week’s No. 1, Katy Perry‘s Teenage Dream, slips to No. 4 with 88,000. Obviously people are still liking them tho after 10 years...
Brandon R. Keto said:
I didn't mean to offend disturbed. They are a really good band to the sense that all are there albums should be just one album because they all sound the same.
You guys are killing me with this try to appreciate the album for what it is, what LP is doing with the album, come on man it doesnt take a genius to comprehend LP and the simple lyrics. I AM A MAJOR LP FAN, 34 yrs old and been rocking to them since they were named HYBRID THEORY. I accpeted M2M but didnt like it that much, second half just turned it off. This album is not some crazy concept album that is so complex and new that makes it amazing, I swear it sounds like people are just repeating what LP has said in interviews. THINK FOR YOURSELF

THe album is too damn short for a 3yr wait. It is a mix of coldplay, 30 second and snoop or NWA, great analogy guy above. Now DO I LOVE SOME SONGS ON THE ALBUM.... DAMN STRAIGHT. There are 6 great songs on the album, but only 9 songs and end it with a soft terrible song like messenger NOOOOO. Is this the BEST ALBUM HELL NO. IS it the worst in the world NOOO. Is LP DEAD. NOOOO. ANd I think the live shows will be that much more awesome throwing in some of the songs from ATS.
OMG one of my heroes just died... it might sound good to some people but lets face it Justin Bieber has a fan group so thats not a big deal but anyway this is not Linkin Park MTM was something like lp finding they'r sound but this.... my god its like some rejects from mental hospital want to go big... no offense guys i still adore your older stuff i mean this is the band taht got me into rock/metal but i just cant stand 10 min's of this piece of dogs balls... plz go back to your roots that is why people like you not this... this might be one of the saddest days of my life, never thought i would say something like this about LP.... R.I.P
great music,
nuff said

love the new album
keep up lp!!
thank you i found someone who agrees. I basica;;y wrote that in my thread about the album
http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/i-listened-to-a-thousand-suns

Ignas said:
OMG one of my heroes just died... it might sound good to some people but lets face it Justin Bieber has a fan group so thats not a big deal but anyway this is not Linkin Park MTM was something like lp finding they'r sound but this.... my god its like some rejects from mental hospital want to go big... no offense guys i still adore your older stuff i mean this is the band taht got me into rock/metal but i just cant stand 10 min's of this piece of dogs balls... plz go back to your roots that is why people like you not this... this might be one of the saddest days of my life, never thought i would say something like this about LP.... R.I.P
Fuck no this album does not in any way shape or form beat any of their older albums. It's horrible and made me cry because I was so upset at how bad it was, coming from a 10 year fan.

Jordan Richerson said:
You sir, are rubbish. I mean come on people! Linkin Park can write whatever kind of music they want. That's exactly the kind of freedom they want too. They don't want to be held down to just nu-metal. I love this new album so much, and I feel it beats the other albums. I love all their music, but this new album has some sick beats and catchy lyrics. It's a masterpiece album, and only a true fan of both LP, and music, would know that. It's been 10 years... It's time to try and catch up mutha fucka's! 

Adam Rhys said:
Big Linkin Park fan since i heard their first album but seriously this album is rubbish it's offensive to my ears... I was so disappointed that i signed up just to complain..... theres no its a new sound crap to be said it's just unpleasant on every level.... so grim :/ better luck next album.....
something is missing? It's called the passion and emotion they had in their first 2 albums, parts of their third, and their remix and live albums. This album is garbage and I cried after listening to it

Aule Kärak said:
I like it
but it is´t right Linkin Park
something is missing
Hello and from me.
I cant say that i am the biggest fan of LP but from the time i heard their first album HT i stuck with them and i loved their music style. I will not say anything about the lyrics. If we separate the lyrics from the music i can say that the lyrics are great. As well as the lyrics from all their previous albums.
I will say about the style of music. This is way too far from the LP that we use to it. There is no energy, screaming or anger in their songs. In the first two albums there was. I thought that M2M was a hasty recording/production and i hope to fix that with their new album. And as i see this didnt happend.
I have a ticket for their shows in UK and i will keep it and go to see them beacuse i want to hear their old songs (hope to tell a few from their old albums)
I will rate the album with 3/10. This is my opinion and that why the topic started. To write our opinions about the albums. I dont want to criticise anyone that post before me (as someone people do) and i post here because i had the need to write and tell about my disappointment for the album.
Just let the people to tell their thoughts and dont criticise them about what they believe. Even that is a Good thing or Bad thing.
I konw that LP can play and compine different style of music together as they show as in the future. The difference between the album through these 10 years is huge. Disturbed also release their first album in 2000 and after 10 years they have the same style, more albums and even more fans. So i believe LP as band should think more about their next album to do it in such way to get back the fans that they lost from this one.
Thats all i have to say until now!
(I also see in the comments that some people criticise the way other people wrote/answer and that they didnt use proper English. Please try not to be so hard with me. English is not my first language)
Your a big baby then. I was all giddy with happiness when listening to it. I'm so proud of what they are doing. They are genre-less people... They want to be like that. It's what makes them unique. The only thing that can describe them... is Linkin Park. Again, it's time to try and catch up, hybrid theory mutha fucka's. 

joseph said:
Fuck no this album does not in any way shape or form beat any of their older albums. It's horrible and made me cry because I was so upset at how bad it was, coming from a 10 year fan. Jordan Richerson said:
You sir, are rubbish. I mean come on people! Linkin Park can write whatever kind of music they want. That's exactly the kind of freedom they want too. They don't want to be held down to just nu-metal. I love this new album so much, and I feel it beats the other albums. I love all their music, but this new album has some sick beats and catchy lyrics. It's a masterpiece album, and only a true fan of both LP, and music, would know that. It's been 10 years... It's time to try and catch up mutha fucka's! 

Adam Rhys said:
Big Linkin Park fan since i heard their first album but seriously this album is rubbish it's offensive to my ears... I was so disappointed that i signed up just to complain..... theres no its a new sound crap to be said it's just unpleasant on every level.... so grim :/ better luck next album.....
@Gustavo - Disturbed is not my fav band by far but I do like them, just pointing out the fact that they have not really changed much and their albums still debut at #1..:)
I do not only listen to rock and ..hell I love me some Lady Gaga ..she is about as mainstream as you can get..right now
I do love Wretches and Kings and Waiting for the End is okay too (sounds a lil like 311) but as much as I love to hear Chester scream I do not like Blackout..When they come for Me is a lil of a mind fuck for me..not sure about that one...It is hard for me to listen to these songs and get any kind of WOW factor doesn't matter who it is. Of course they can make whatever kind of music they want no one is denying that..I am not a hater ..I do not need to have Chester screaming, nor does it have to be rock, but is has to sound good to me..just sounds really bland...LP did not invent a whole new genre with this album Kamel..xo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service