Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No I'm not a baby I am just that much of a fan. Have been since I got introduced in 2nd grade. So when I listen to them that little bit of kid in me gets excited and happy, but this was bullshit. Won't buy it, won't even waste the space on my ipod

Jordan Richerson said:
Your a big baby then. I was all giddy with happiness when listening to it. I'm so proud of what they are doing. They are genre-less people... They want to be like that. It's what makes them unique. The only thing that can describe them... is Linkin Park. Again, it's time to try and catch up, hybrid theory mutha fucka's. 

joseph said:
Fuck no this album does not in any way shape or form beat any of their older albums. It's horrible and made me cry because I was so upset at how bad it was, coming from a 10 year fan. Jordan Richerson said:
You sir, are rubbish. I mean come on people! Linkin Park can write whatever kind of music they want. That's exactly the kind of freedom they want too. They don't want to be held down to just nu-metal. I love this new album so much, and I feel it beats the other albums. I love all their music, but this new album has some sick beats and catchy lyrics. It's a masterpiece album, and only a true fan of both LP, and music, would know that. It's been 10 years... It's time to try and catch up mutha fucka's! 

Adam Rhys said:
Big Linkin Park fan since i heard their first album but seriously this album is rubbish it's offensive to my ears... I was so disappointed that i signed up just to complain..... theres no its a new sound crap to be said it's just unpleasant on every level.... so grim :/ better luck next album.....
"when they come for me" it's definitely my favorite song i like the rhythm and the drums the album is awesome thnx lp
I have just as much dedication and love for the band since they started as any fan, but I expected them to change like this one day. It makes the music amazing and not identical. I'm gonna buy the deluxe edition on Tuesday and can't wait. You all need to also know that they are still gonna play their classic music at concerts because it is well over half of their music library. They can't leave it behind. They are just way more evolved now. Just listen to wretches and kings and you'll notice the evolved sound. 

joseph said:
No I'm not a baby I am just that much of a fan. Have been since I got introduced in 2nd grade. So when I listen to them that little bit of kid in me gets excited and happy, but this was bullshit. Won't buy it, won't even waste the space on my ipod Jordan Richerson said:
Your a big baby then. I was all giddy with happiness when listening to it. I'm so proud of what they are doing. They are genre-less people... They want to be like that. It's what makes them unique. The only thing that can describe them... is Linkin Park. Again, it's time to try and catch up, hybrid theory mutha fucka's. 

joseph said:
Fuck no this album does not in any way shape or form beat any of their older albums. It's horrible and made me cry because I was so upset at how bad it was, coming from a 10 year fan. Jordan Richerson said:
You sir, are rubbish. I mean come on people! Linkin Park can write whatever kind of music they want. That's exactly the kind of freedom they want too. They don't want to be held down to just nu-metal. I love this new album so much, and I feel it beats the other albums. I love all their music, but this new album has some sick beats and catchy lyrics. It's a masterpiece album, and only a true fan of both LP, and music, would know that. It's been 10 years... It's time to try and catch up mutha fucka's! 

Adam Rhys said:
Big Linkin Park fan since i heard their first album but seriously this album is rubbish it's offensive to my ears... I was so disappointed that i signed up just to complain..... theres no its a new sound crap to be said it's just unpleasant on every level.... so grim :/ better luck next album.....
This is total bullcrap man. a thousand suns tottally sucks. its as if LP have forgotten who they are man. Both Hybrid theory and Meteora were awsome, minutes to midnight was OK and then this..... its total bullshit man. so dissapointed in you guys you can do better than this LP. we didnt wait 3 years for that thing ur callin your new album. Peace
max mcaulay said:
This is total bullcrap man. a thousand suns tottally sucks. its as if LP have forgotten who they are man. Both Hybrid theory and Meteora were awsome, minutes to midnight was OK and then this..... its total bullshit man. so dissapointed in you guys you can do better than this LP. we didnt wait 3 years for that thing ur callin your new album. Peace
Obviously jordan is a total fag. the album is clearly an abomination. and instead of calling joseph a baby how a bout you stop being such a bitch and jump of all LP's dicks for a second.

Jordan Richerson said:
I have just as much dedication and love for the band since they started as any fan, but I expected them to change like this one day. It makes the music amazing and not identical. I'm gonna buy the deluxe edition on Tuesday and can't wait. You all need to also know that they are still gonna play their classic music at concerts because it is well over half of their music library. They can't leave it behind. They are just way more evolved now. Just listen to wretches and kings and you'll notice the evolved sound. 

joseph said:
No I'm not a baby I am just that much of a fan. Have been since I got introduced in 2nd grade. So when I listen to them that little bit of kid in me gets excited and happy, but this was bullshit. Won't buy it, won't even waste the space on my ipod Jordan Richerson said:

joseph said:

Adam Rhys said:
I'm a fag for liking all their music? Okay... Max, your the abomination. Your opinion doesn't mean shit, nor do you. You obviously don't see the masterpiece work that was put into this album. They wanted to create something DIFFERENT. Why would u wait 3 years expecting Hybrid Theory part 3? When they clearly stated they weren't doing that? I'm not to come off as a dick here, but you so called "Linkin Park fans" really piss me off. You all aren't fans, or else you'd let them do what they want and try not crying over this. Theyve matured, and you all clearly haven't. That's why u can't accept this mature change in a decades worth of time. 

max mcaulay said:
Obviously jordan is a total fag. the album is clearly an abomination. and instead of calling joseph a baby how a bout you stop being such a bitch and jump of all LP's dicks for a second. Jordan Richerson said:

joseph said:

joseph said:

Adam Rhys said:
I'm ashamed to even know some of u are or were linkin park fans
Yeah really disappointed. I only have one thing to say.... What is this??? I mean listen to HT when they had a new creation of rock and rap and now they've just tried to copy everybody else and honestly.... It's an abomination!! 0.5-10 :(

Gaston Salomon said:
I Already hear the complete album and i have to admit that it really suck, i mean im not angry with the band or anything like that, i love these guys and today i will purchase the ticket for the Buenos Aires show, but if i have to tell how i feel with this album is like... " Im not angry, im disappointed " i know that the guys work really hard for this album, but this is too much, in some parts sound more like n´sync that linkin park, it hurts tosay these because i´m fan of them since HT and always the LP songs cheers me up, even when my dad die on july 8 of this year, the only that make me fell a little better was hear them, i know that im doing this too long but i want you to know what is LP in my life, but to make it quick to finish, is the first album that i have to say: is boring... (have 2 or 3 good songs), seems to me like a cheap copy of LP (even in some parts don´t sound like LP at all)... i don´t know im very disappointed. 02/10... and im being generous...

Sorry if this is too long...
I am completely dissapointed. Linkin Park has been my favourite band since I was 7 years old and they got me through some harsh times. But I can no longer hide it, after what they've been showing from A thousand suns. I grew up listening to songs like "don't stay" and "with you" I am so crossing my fingers and nearly praying that there may still be something of the type. Listen to what they've become, almost like all the mainstream crap nowadays, it saddens me. if they keep heading that direction, soon enough they will be on autotune or something.
I don't mean to cause harsh feelings here seeing as we, as members of this site, have mutual love of LP's music, new or aged. But, I will share my opinion on that we the 'complainers' have a point: the reason we liked linkin park was because of the way they were, its what got them here in the first place. However, now they've changed completely (not only is it out of nu-metal, its out of metal completely or anything of the like). I hope they've noticed the tension amongst their fans

K1NG J0RDAN said:
I'm a fag for liking all their music? Okay... Max, your the abomination. Your opinion doesn't mean shit, nor do you. You obviously don't see the masterpiece work that was put into this album. They wanted to create something DIFFERENT. Why would u wait 3 years expecting Hybrid Theory part 3? When they clearly stated they weren't doing that? I'm not to come off as a dick here, but you so called "Linkin Park fans" really piss me off. You all aren't fans, or else you'd let them do what they want and try not crying over this. Theyve matured, and you all clearly haven't. That's why u can't accept this mature change in a decades worth of time. 

max mcaulay said:
Obviously jordan is a total fag. the album is clearly an abomination. and instead of calling joseph a baby how a bout you stop being such a bitch and jump of all LP's dicks for a second. Jordan Richerson said:

joseph said:

joseph said:

Adam Rhys said:
Are the fans of Linkin park that like this shit supposed to be mad at the people who dont?

In my opinion, the fans that dont like this shit should be mad that they are expected to, or for that matter, that they dont care if we do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service