Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well i think that honest feedback is constructive........ that is as long as the person receiving the feedback can handle it..... obviously not everyone can
It is. I don't disagree. But don't you think you were a bit too harsh?

tom stanley said:
well i think that honest feedback is constructive........ that is as long as the person receiving the feedback can handle it..... obviously not everyone can
i love the new album!!! waiting for the end, burning in the skies, the catalyst, blackout, when they come for me are all the best on the album :) i dont know why people dont like the album. i guess some people dont handle change very well :(
Well maybe, I just wanted to make a point to the band. After all if they get the chance to express themselves, why can't I?
But I have enjoyed the conversation my remarks has created. :)

Gauri Jayasinghe said:
It is. I don't disagree. But don't you think you were a bit too harsh?

tom stanley said:
I said it before and I say it again:
It is not about change, it is about taste.
I like changes! Change is life!. We need change and evolution in our lives.
But maybe you can change something and not all people around you would like your changes. It is about tastes.

jazmine moore said:
i love the new album!!! waiting for the end, burning in the skies, the catalyst, blackout, when they come for me are all the best on the album :) i dont know why people dont like the album. i guess some people dont handle change very well :(
!
To tell you the truth, I really don't like it. The songs are just boring and lame. You need to get back to your original stuff, like hard rock and rap. I want to hear Chester yelling at the top of his lungs more often and I want Mike to rap like there's no tomorrow. Overall, 3/10. I do think Wretches and Kings is a good song though. C'mon guys. You can do better.
Robot boy and Iridescent are horrible!!!!!!!!! but the other songs are nice :)
Im going to be honest. I LAUGHED while hearing this album, its so fucking bad haha!
So Linkin Park are officially dead, they can cover lady gaga for the next album, i dont give a shit about. Let them do it!
im glad the guys are making their music the way they want to
fav song wtcfm cause some ppl need to catch up
wfte is really good too
i give it an 8/10 also only because i havent fell in love with every song yet
I really enjoyed the 3 "real" albums released before A Thousand Suns. I've always been a big Linkin Park fan. That being said...A Thousand Suns is TERRIBLE. There are maybe 2 good songs on it (3 and 14, which is a bonus track...) and then 7 bad songs, and 5 filler "songs" that should never have been included to begin with because they're 20 seconds long and completely worthless. Somehow, they decided to follow 30 Seconds to Mars into a weird epic rock opera album. Guess what? 30 Seconds to Mars' last album wasn't good compared to their old stuff either. Go back to Rock/Rap, you did it so well. Hell, New Divide was awesome, how many drugs did you have to do to get away from a song of that calibre? This is quite literally Linkin Park's "African Child" Album. Hell, I want my $13 back.
I never thought I'd say this, but A Thousand Suns was a HUGE disappointment. They took things in a new direction and it doesn't work. It's not all bad, The Catalyst, Waiting For The End, Wretches and Kings, Robot Boy and When They Come For Me were pretty good songs, but overall, this fails to hold up even against Hybrid Theory. If Fire, Crawl Back In, and New Divide were on the album, I might not be publicising my disappointment. I rate the album 5/10 (the lowest score I can give Linkin Park without vomiting). The best song on the album is The Catalyst. My favourite all time song however is New Divide. Until this album, the previous album's seemed to get better and better (Minutes to Midnight was better than Meteora, which was better than Hybrid Theory). I had expected this trend to continue, only to be severely let down.
I like this album, is nice, but i think Hybrid Theory and the other albums are much better than A Thousand Suns... Whatever, my favorite songs of A Thousand Suns are Burning in the skies, the catalyst, waiting for the end and when they come for me...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service