Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1.

Eric Lane said:

My favorite song in this album is "burning in the skies" what i love about this album is the meassage which i think is about nuclear warfare among other things, yet noone seems to be paying attention to it, they are caught up with lp changing their style or them maturing to really understand, but even without all the messages i still love their music always have and always will, because i feel like the way im changing is the same way their music changes like its keeping up with me, although its ultimately up to them which way they want to reach their fans.
lets look at it like this they stay with their old style and keep their old fans not reaching any new ones, or they change their style and risk losing their old fans to reach news one. Heres my point they could change their style and get news fans in addition to keeping some of their old dedicated fans (like me) rather then keeping their old style and never reaching any new ones at all, i think its a good move and as for the rating i give it 9/10

I think so too. agree!!!

LP has reached a completely new level of idea, inspiration, creativity and music.

It just not easy to be accepted by some fans, doesn't mean that it won't be :) 

It also not fans' fault to not understand and feel the music suck, just they and the music do not fit each other anymore.

on the other side, the other fans, to whom LP's music is still significant, still stick with the band and a large number of new fans, of course.

Lance Brandauer said:

Epic album!! I agree with 'Waiting for The End.' Also diggin' the harmonious 'Robot Boy'.

the most surprising song for me in ATS is The Messenger. It reminds me of old classic rock ballads and with the accoustic instruments, it was a bold move. it left me with a dropped jaw (walk like this ever since). Chester's voice on it is powerful and melodic, makes Bon Jovi or anyone else sound like choir boys. The way he sings that song reminds me of the power of his voice during the live act. just amazing.  It shows that his talent like Mike's and the rest of the band is very multifaceted.

there is one thing I wonder though. I have the impression that every song finishes on the note or harmony that starts the next one or the next interlude. I don't know whether I'm imagining it.

Well anyway, LP still rules for me.

I give it a 9 out of 10. My favorite song is Iridescent. That song is awesome!
the greatest band, the greatest album! it's so fantastic.

I'm of the opinion that "Waiting for the end" is arguably The track of the decade.

If not,it's damn close.

happy xmas to every LP fan and to those who haven't caught up yet.

LPTIFD!!!

...thousand sun album was so great 4 me...even they hav come in new genre n style but after i listen 2 all of their song i totally luv it...nmy fav song is blackbirds,the messnger,catalyst n when they come 4 me..bt all d song was awsome even witout chester screaming in all of dis new album....:)...
So, after "WFTE" chosed to be the 2nd single, wich one of the rest songs in the album you think it should be the 3rd single. (for me it's defenitly "Blackout")
I've seen it in internet: Blackout and When They Come For Me :)

Kamel LP said:
So, after "WFTE" chosed to be the 2nd single, wich one of the rest songs in the album you think it should be the 3rd single. (for me it's defenitly "Blackout")
It's better be true.

Rodrigo Ventura said:

Kamel LP said:
9/10 I love the album i think is awesome!!.. my favorites songs are Iridescent ...waiting for the end... The catalyst...wretches and kings... all!! ha :)
mike said that the 3rd single of the album will be '' burning in the skies'' ...

Kamel LP said:
It's better be true.

Rodrigo Ventura said:

Kamel LP said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service