Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aguante Shinoda! es mi integrante favorito, aunque los otros chicos tambien son geniales, todos ellos le dan un toque caracteristico que los identifica y le dan una personalidad unica a la banda :) me pregunto que mas nos tienen preparados para sus próximos trabajos y albums... sea lo que sea, seguro que va a ser muy bueno :D

Aiiileeennn Bennington ♥♥♥♥ said:
Sii eso es verdad son pocas ai muchas canciones cortaas :/... pero aun asii es genial... amo cada letra del album y me parece re bien armado y cn todo lo mejor en ritmo y todo nose como explikarlo jaja...como dijo chester... contaron una historia sin qrer... Los amoo a estos chikos!! cada ves me gustan mas...
Rodrigo Ventura said:
Sí, es verdad, es un álbum muy bien armado, creativo y sobre todo con gran variedad de ritmos, melodías, sonidos y clases de letras, sin perder su relación entre sí :D pero aún puede estar mejor, son sólo 9 canciones Y YO NECESITO MÁS!!! >:D

Sii eso ya lo se... yo vi Iridescent en videos de presentaciones en vivo( no tuve la oportunidad de ir al recital en arg.) y me re di cuenta de la diferencia.. aun asi me encanta ATS de la manera q sea... un muy buen album con un gran mensaje en cada letra :D

Rodrigo Ventura said:
All songs are great, but there is one f*ck**g big problem: producers edited it too much, and turned the songs into something very industrial and electronic, that sucks ¬¬ but in live, you can see that all the songs are much better that it seems :)

Yes!!!.... my favorite song is Iridescent but BITS is a GREAT song!!
Yo tmbien tengo la re intriga sobre eso  y obio q va a ser bueno!... pero deseguro vamos a tener q esperar un poko :/ .... Mi favorito es Chester!!... por su increible vos.. pero es obvio q Mike da mucho de si en cada cancion... Q buenos q son todos!! ja

Rodrigo Ventura said:
Aguante Shinoda! es mi integrante favorito, aunque los otros chicos tambien son geniales, todos ellos le dan un toque caracteristico que los identifica y le dan una personalidad unica a la banda :) me pregunto que mas nos tienen preparados para sus próximos trabajos y albums... sea lo que sea, seguro que va a ser muy bueno :D

Sii eso es verdad son pocas ai muchas canciones cortaas :/... pero aun asii es genial... amo cada letra del album y me parece re bien armado y cn todo lo mejor en ritmo y todo nose como explikarlo jaja...como dijo chester... contaron una historia sin qrer... Los amoo a estos chikos!! cada ves me gustan mas...
Rodrigo Ventura said:
Sí, es verdad, es un álbum muy bien armado, creativo y sobre todo con gran variedad de ritmos, melodías, sonidos y clases de letras, sin perder su relación entre sí :D pero aún puede estar mejor, son sólo 9 canciones Y YO NECESITO MÁS!!! >:D

Sii eso ya lo se... yo vi Iridescent en videos de presentaciones en vivo( no tuve la oportunidad de ir al recital en arg.) y me re di cuenta de la diferencia.. aun asi me encanta ATS de la manera q sea... un muy buen album con un gran mensaje en cada letra :D

Rodrigo Ventura said:
All songs are great, but there is one f*ck**g big problem: producers edited it too much, and turned the songs into something very industrial and electronic, that sucks ¬¬ but in live, you can see that all the songs are much better that it seems :)

Yes!!!.... my favorite song is Iridescent but BITS is a GREAT song!!
Burning In The Skies,When They Come For Me,Robot Boy,Waiting For The End,Blackout,Wretches and Kings,Iridescent,The Catalyst,Тhe Messenger=))

gils said:

I like almost every kind of music and I respect the fact that some people just have other tastes than others.

I'm absolutely not a die hard metal fan considering the fact that that aspect in their new music has mostly been vanished and is a big reason for a lot of people to dislike the new album.

This said, I'm not responding to people who really do like the new album a thousand suns, I'm just responding to the question how do you rate the album. In my opinion even dolphins making love could produce a better sound than 9/10 of the album does. I really however did like their older stuff, energetic, moving and most important catchy. As with the new album it is like i'm listening to some kind of mix of a naturesounds and backstreetboys cd.

But like i said, many people liked backstreetboys too, and i accept that. It's just too bad that a band creating such good sounds must change, even though they were doing great. Why change if it is good the way it is? As for Linking Park i guess most of their fans will start listening to Limp Bizkit that has started producing music again and other people will start listening to Linkin Park. As for the best song of their new album, rating it on a scale from 1-10 where every song on hybrid theory is on 9 or 10 i rate the Catalyst as best song with a 6

Agreed, you don't like it. But I'm tired of hearing "Why change if it works". Music is art. Songs/Albums are usually likened to to paintings or pictures. An artist can change the picture or the story depending on what suits them. It's not Google Earth or some computer app in which each new version must be largely identical to the last. It's fine to tell McDonalds not to switch to electronics if their burgers still taste good, but telling musicians not to use synthesizers unless their guitars are broken is a different thing entirely. They are called 'artists' not 'music retailing companies' for a reason.
i rate it a ten out of ten. becaause i love every song on the album. yeah maybe all the songs aren't hardcore rock like we're used to hearing from linkin park but the lyrics in the songs just make them amaziiin. i realllllly like iredescent, it just makes me wanna never stop listening to it<3 i loove love love it, but everysong on there is just perfect, i think they did a great job with putting something new on the table(:
I'll have to say, this new album is just awesome. is it different? yes. is it not what your used to? yes for sure. its the fact of the matter that its a change. its a very liberating album, and it telling you that although its different its a step forward. you can't stay idle for very long you have to keep moving forward. music isn't all about the beats and a good tune, its about understanding and telling a story. they are reaching out to their fans and telling them its time for a change. the speeches they put into the albums and the lyrics and quotes they incorperated in the songs is what makes this album so damn interesting. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and ideas, why cant LP be? their music has always been amazing and always will be, for all different kinds of people. listening to something over and over again gives you that appriciation of the music they have created and whats to come. i personally feel like this will be an album to remember. their music before like they say wasn't broken and many say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." well sometimes when a good thing happens it cant stay good for long, their music is classic...but Keeping to their roots isn't always best, you must brake off and experiment...and this band is the perfect one to be the first to do so. life's all about life death and change, and that is what Linkin park is telling us. i rate this album 10/10 and my favorite song is when they come for me.
whaou ^^ I could have wrote that, it's nice to see someone is thinking just like you. Same Ideas and same favorite song ;)

alexsis farias said:
I'll have to say, this new album is just awesome. is it different? yes. is it not what your used to? yes for sure. its the fact of the matter that its a change. its a very liberating album, and it telling you that although its different its a step forward. you can't stay idle for very long you have to keep moving forward. music isn't all about the beats and a good tune, its about understanding and telling a story. they are reaching out to their fans and telling them its time for a change. the speeches they put into the albums and the lyrics and quotes they incorperated in the songs is what makes this album so damn interesting. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and ideas, why cant LP be? their music has always been amazing and always will be, for all different kinds of people. listening to something over and over again gives you that appriciation of the music they have created and whats to come. i personally feel like this will be an album to remember. their music before like they say wasn't broken and many say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." well sometimes when a good thing happens it cant stay good for long, their music is classic...but Keeping to their roots isn't always best, you must brake off and experiment...and this band is the perfect one to be the first to do so. life's all about life death and change, and that is what Linkin park is telling us. i rate this album 10/10 and my favorite song is when they come for me.

Well i thought it was the most intelligent album, the whole album had a big meaning of how close we could be to a nuclear fallout. But the lyrics and metaphors in a lot of the music were great. Though i think they should be using guitars a lot more definitely, the thing i disliked about the album is, the fact that 60 precent of the album could of been made without the band and just a producer. I think they should definitely get back with a lot of guitars again and there heavy bass, like there first two albums. Though i would rate the songs.

1. Burning In The Skies - 9/10 (Underrated song, brilliant lyrics, the back round music was brilliant especially the nice guitar that drifts into it.)

2. When They Come For Me - 7/10 (This song could of been made a masterpiece if they kept chester through it, i still like mikes part but 8 times out of 10 i usually tend to skip this song to Chesters part because it gets brilliant.)

3. Robot Boy - 7/10 (Well done music, very creative production, but i have to be in the relaxing mood to listen to it.)

4. Jorneda Del Muerto - 7/10 (This may of been a skit type, but this just like When They Come For Me could of made a brilliant song, i love when this comes on when i play the album, especially on headphones the real emotion and atmosphere it brings, in my opinion they could of had this as a great track if they expanded on it as a song.)

5. Waiting For The End - 6/10 (My least favourite track on the album, i didn't like much of it, not my type, it's still a good song though to listen to, but the vocals went on and on for ages, and the only good part i liked is the guitar appearence at the end.)

6. Blackout - 10/10 (Brilliant track, i absaloutly love the music how it all fits together and comes together, listen to this on Dre Beats and i swear you'll never forget it, the music really changes everything around you, i loved the song. My favoutire track on the album.)

7. Wretches And Kings - 9/10 (This to me was like a Hybrid Theory song, but the lyrics were really good to, and the guitar was just lethal. The whole song got me pumped up, great song, type of songs i want in there next album.)

8. Wisdom Justice And Love - 8/10 (I know it was kind of a skit or interlude but i thought it was good what they done, with Martin Luthers voice turning into a Robot, the three words are the things what stop war, and it was like it was all dying, i thought it was a smart clever thing to do for the album, and the piano was nice and soft and tthe fx music they added with it went well.)

9. Iridecent - 7/10 (Nice song to be honest, even though people were mad at Linkin Park going soft, i thought this song was relaxing and soft, and i like to listen to it, i wouldn't mind like one or two tracks like these, but yeah nice.)

10. The Catalyst 10/10 (Second favourite track, brilliant lyricism, brilliant music the lot, though it's a weird track and i know most people felt the same, the first time i listened to it was like wtf is this?, the second time i was like meh still not, 3rd time, well that was the time when i raped the replay button, the song grew on me but in a good way. The music is brilliant, just isn't catchy at first time.)

11. The Messenger - 7/10 (Nice way to end the album if you asked me, just a nice song, wouldn't overrate it though, but a nice relaxing song. Loved the vocals and the guitar solo and the background music what eventually came into it.)

But yeah in overall this was a great album, i think it's there best lyrically, but in overall out of all the albums my 3rd favourite, Meteora and Hybrid Theory, there difficult to beat for me. But the album was brilliant, bought the CD straight away and never regretted it. Anyway that's my review on it.

Hybrid Theory - 10/10

Meteora - 9/10

A Thousand Suns 8/10

Minutes To Midnight 7/10

Bit of a pattern i know, but that's my opinion on the albums, but good album, and i hope the next one will be able to beat A Thousand Suns, i'd be very happy with it if it did.

OMG..... i think the same that Fanny :D!!!

fanny schneider said:
whaou ^^ I could have wrote that, it's nice to see someone is thinking just like you. Same Ideas and same favorite song ;)

alexsis farias said:
i wholeheartedly agree with everything you said here. including the ratings of all the albums

Sloth said:

Well i thought it was the most intelligent album, the whole album had a big meaning of how close we could be to a nuclear fallout. But the lyrics and metaphors in a lot of the music were great. Though i think they should be using guitars a lot more definitely, the thing i disliked about the album is, the fact that 60 precent of the album could of been made without the band and just a producer. I think they should definitely get back with a lot of guitars again and there heavy bass, like there first two albums. Though i would rate the songs.

1. Burning In The Skies - 9/10 (Underrated song, brilliant lyrics, the back round music was brilliant especially the nice guitar that drifts into it.)

2. When They Come For Me - 7/10 (This song could of been made a masterpiece if they kept chester through it, i still like mikes part but 8 times out of 10 i usually tend to skip this song to Chesters part because it gets brilliant.)

3. Robot Boy - 7/10 (Well done music, very creative production, but i have to be in the relaxing mood to listen to it.)

4. Jorneda Del Muerto - 7/10 (This may of been a skit type, but this just like When They Come For Me could of made a brilliant song, i love when this comes on when i play the album, especially on headphones the real emotion and atmosphere it brings, in my opinion they could of had this as a great track if they expanded on it as a song.)

5. Waiting For The End - 6/10 (My least favourite track on the album, i didn't like much of it, not my type, it's still a good song though to listen to, but the vocals went on and on for ages, and the only good part i liked is the guitar appearence at the end.)

6. Blackout - 10/10 (Brilliant track, i absaloutly love the music how it all fits together and comes together, listen to this on Dre Beats and i swear you'll never forget it, the music really changes everything around you, i loved the song. My favoutire track on the album.)

7. Wretches And Kings - 9/10 (This to me was like a Hybrid Theory song, but the lyrics were really good to, and the guitar was just lethal. The whole song got me pumped up, great song, type of songs i want in there next album.)

8. Wisdom Justice And Love - 8/10 (I know it was kind of a skit or interlude but i thought it was good what they done, with Martin Luthers voice turning into a Robot, the three words are the things what stop war, and it was like it was all dying, i thought it was a smart clever thing to do for the album, and the piano was nice and soft and tthe fx music they added with it went well.)

9. Iridecent - 7/10 (Nice song to be honest, even though people were mad at Linkin Park going soft, i thought this song was relaxing and soft, and i like to listen to it, i wouldn't mind like one or two tracks like these, but yeah nice.)

10. The Catalyst 10/10 (Second favourite track, brilliant lyricism, brilliant music the lot, though it's a weird track and i know most people felt the same, the first time i listened to it was like wtf is this?, the second time i was like meh still not, 3rd time, well that was the time when i raped the replay button, the song grew on me but in a good way. The music is brilliant, just isn't catchy at first time.)

11. The Messenger - 7/10 (Nice way to end the album if you asked me, just a nice song, wouldn't overrate it though, but a nice relaxing song. Loved the vocals and the guitar solo and the background music what eventually came into it.)

But yeah in overall this was a great album, i think it's there best lyrically, but in overall out of all the albums my 3rd favourite, Meteora and Hybrid Theory, there difficult to beat for me. But the album was brilliant, bought the CD straight away and never regretted it. Anyway that's my review on it.

Hybrid Theory - 10/10

Meteora - 9/10

A Thousand Suns 8/10

Minutes To Midnight 7/10

Bit of a pattern i know, but that's my opinion on the albums, but good album, and i hope the next one will be able to beat A Thousand Suns, i'd be very happy with it if it did.

i mean i think its ok.(6/10).. but its not the linkin park i knew and loved... i always thought of linkin park as a band that uses their head... i mean other bands its all fast tempo and other bands screamos and watever... but now u guys sound like a techno band... and like idk ever band has 1 bad album...lets just hope this is yours and that you guys would be like the old linkin park that every1 knew and loved...3/10s rap rock(like in the end)  3/10s heavy metal (like given up and faint) and 4/10s songs that just emotionaly touch people (numb and other songs like it) well thats my oppinion im only 15 wat do i know... well i love you guys(in a non homo way) and i hope u guys do better... ttyl :D

lol yeah right!!

Larisa "Qwertylp" Andreiceva said:

Burning In The Skies,When They Come For Me,Robot Boy,Waiting For The End,Blackout,Wretches and Kings,Iridescent,The Catalyst,Тhe Messenger=))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service