Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Common LP Fans, Where is your replies n opinions.
pffff the album really sucks.
@ No Name - I agree
Epic album!! I agree with 'Waiting for The End.' Also diggin' the harmonious 'Robot Boy'.
LOVE Waiting For The End!!! And the first part of Blackout!!! Awesome to hear Chester screaming again! Iridescent is pretty too. So far so good. I'm happy to hear this new stuff from them! :)
The album is great, it's just people like no name and funseekin4life don't see the art and the concept behind it. Either way the songs are amazing. 9/10
Loved every LP album Inc MTM couple of good songs on ATS Hate the rest.
100/100 I agree with you.

Brandon R. Keto said:
The album is great, it's just people like no name and funseekin4life don't see the art and the concept behind it. Either way the songs are amazing. 9/10
My review on Australia's VoltageMedia. Hope you all like it :)

http://www.voltagemedia.com.au/news/2010/09/08/linkin-park-a-thousa...
1/10
A Thousand Suns suck not that great work
@Brandon R Kato - u r DAMN right about that... I do NOT see this as some brilliant AMAZING concept never thought of before... sorry its not good music IMO... not because LP is changing their style .. but the music just sucks.. IMO...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service