Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, I'm not gonna complain about that, "BITS" is also a great song.

Aiiileeennn Bennington ♥♥♥♥ said:
mike said that the 3rd single of the album will be '' burning in the skies'' ...

Kamel LP said:
It's better be true.

Rodrigo Ventura said:
I've seen it in internet: Blackout and When They Come For Me :)

Kamel LP said:
So, after "WFTE" chosed to be the 2nd single, wich one of the rest songs in the album you think it should be the 3rd single. (for me it's defenitly "Blackout")

I like almost every kind of music and I respect the fact that some people just have other tastes than others.

I'm absolutely not a die hard metal fan considering the fact that that aspect in their new music has mostly been vanished and is a big reason for a lot of people to dislike the new album.

This said, I'm not responding to people who really do like the new album a thousand suns, I'm just responding to the question how do you rate the album. In my opinion even dolphins making love could produce a better sound than 9/10 of the album does. I really however did like their older stuff, energetic, moving and most important catchy. As with the new album it is like i'm listening to some kind of mix of a naturesounds and backstreetboys cd.

But like i said, many people liked backstreetboys too, and i accept that. It's just too bad that a band creating such good sounds must change, even though they were doing great. Why change if it is good the way it is? As for Linking Park i guess most of their fans will start listening to Limp Bizkit that has started producing music again and other people will start listening to Linkin Park. As for the best song of their new album, rating it on a scale from 1-10 where every song on hybrid theory is on 9 or 10 i rate the Catalyst as best song with a 6

Oh, yeah? HOLY SHIT!!!! I LOVE BURNING IN THE SKIES!!! IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF THIS ALBUM :D

mike said that the 3rd single of the album will be '' burning in the skies'' ...

Kamel LP said:
It's better be true.

Rodrigo Ventura said:
I've seen it in internet: Blackout and When They Come For Me :)

Kamel LP said:
So, after "WFTE" chosed to be the 2nd single, wich one of the rest songs in the album you think it should be the 3rd single. (for me it's defenitly "Blackout")
Yes!!!.... my favorite song is Iridescent but BITS is a GREAT song!!
All songs are great, but there is one f*ck**g big problem: producers edited it too much, and turned the songs into something very industrial and electronic, that sucks ¬¬ but in live, you can see that all the songs are much better that it seems :)

Here is a good review, for those who don't get the message of the album. http://starseedshaman.info/wordpress/?p=3596
Sii eso ya lo se... yo vi Iridescent en videos de presentaciones en vivo( no tuve la oportunidad de ir al recital en arg.) y me re di cuenta de la diferencia.. aun asi me encanta ATS de la manera q sea... un muy buen album con un gran mensaje en cada letra :D

Rodrigo Ventura said:
All songs are great, but there is one f*ck**g big problem: producers edited it too much, and turned the songs into something very industrial and electronic, that sucks ¬¬ but in live, you can see that all the songs are much better that it seems :)

This is my Pianocover of Robot Boy.
Let me know, if you like it. (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w45xh9EIfk

I like it very much!!! :D

Roy H. said:

This is my Pianocover of Robot Boy.
Let me know, if you like it. (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w45xh9EIfk

Sí, es verdad, es un álbum muy bien armado, creativo y sobre todo con gran variedad de ritmos, melodías, sonidos y clases de letras, sin perder su relación entre sí :D pero aún puede estar mejor, son sólo 9 canciones Y YO NECESITO MÁS!!! >:D

Sii eso ya lo se... yo vi Iridescent en videos de presentaciones en vivo( no tuve la oportunidad de ir al recital en arg.) y me re di cuenta de la diferencia.. aun asi me encanta ATS de la manera q sea... un muy buen album con un gran mensaje en cada letra :D

Rodrigo Ventura said:

Sii eso es verdad son pocas ai muchas canciones cortaas :/... pero aun asii es genial... amo cada letra del album y me parece re bien armado y cn todo lo mejor en ritmo y todo nose como explikarlo jaja...como dijo chester... contaron una historia sin qrer... Los amoo a estos chikos!! cada ves me gustan mas...
Rodrigo Ventura said:
Sí, es verdad, es un álbum muy bien armado, creativo y sobre todo con gran variedad de ritmos, melodías, sonidos y clases de letras, sin perder su relación entre sí :D pero aún puede estar mejor, son sólo 9 canciones Y YO NECESITO MÁS!!! >:D

Rodrigo Ventura said:

I think that burning in the skies is as good as catalyst... But all album... maybe 3/5

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service