Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess we don't give a fuck if it makes you sick or not. and I agree with Rafael we are all disappointed by this album. Lp betrayed their TRUTH fans.

Kamel LP said:
I don't know why but somehow I found u so funny, common u calling yourself Fan (that's the real bullshit to me) n u crying for few dollars u bought the album with it, n plz don't tell this album doesn't deserve it I believe that they work hard in this record, I know they take a risk with changing there style but it work for me, I sure that LP could bring to us Hybrid Theory V 2.0 easily (with less work than what they in ATS) but they didn't, this band always love bringing somethings new n u gotta accept this fact, if u can't than all I'm asking is just stop calling your selfs Fans (it make me sick).

Rafael said:
I'm not bashing this because its not new Linkin Park. I'm bashing it because the music is terrible and talentless. Yeah, electronic is awesome and impressive when one or two people are involved. But an entire band who used to use every ounce of creativity they had? That's bullshit. They once utilized every element they had available.
People have the right to be pissed because we, the fans, are the ones who bought the cd's, merch and concert tickets to get their asses to where they are today. And what do they do? Experiment? Not really. This shit's being done, and the music isn't popular for a reason.
i think it is very poor for that great band... ilisten to it ver and over again but i do not get it....so wrong....2/10
it isn`t shit, but now the music sounds different. Will have to get used to it. I appreciate the fact that LP does not seek to repeat, but I think they've gone too far..and for me Hybrid Theory and Meteora are the best albums in the world! But LP is the best band for me and i love them sooo much!

P.S. My fav song from ATS is Wretches & Kings :)
absolutely wretches&kings. the only song that sounds like lp...
We all know that they read this board. So I'd like to hear something directly from them.

LP, we are your fans and we all want to know what you are thinking about the controversy among your last record.
There are many fans really disappointed.
It would be nice to hear some words from you!.
I prefer they won't say nothing, Hatters excited since music exited.
"Linkin Park keep your heads up n keep what u doing best"

Gustavo Sassano said:
We all know that they read this board. So I'd like to hear something directly from them.

LP, we are your fans and we all want to know what you are thinking about the controversy among your last record.
There are many fans really disappointed.
It would be nice to hear some words from you!.
Kamel, please, be a little less annoying.
We have to be people with critical thinking and not just blind followers.
Hate is not the answer, but neither is blindness.

Be a little quiet, and let LP talk/write straight what they are thinking about this controversy.
We love them, so they are in good hands,...and ears.

Peace!

Kamel LP said:
"Linkin Park keep your heads up n keep what u doing best" Gustavo Sassano said:

LP, we are your fans and we all want to know what you are thinking about the controversy among your last record. There are many fans really disappointed. It would be nice to hear some words from you!.
Hate it... 3 years for this crap. I like reading people saying here that they love the CD! ... I´m sure thats not true! If this was their 1st CD no one ever would have known LP, not a single one of you lovers of these CD would be an LP fan if this was their music from the begining! SO STOP IT!
you've just said it!!!! (They didn't make a lot of effort for "Meteora" and "HT") because it was Lp style, they had this alchemy it in their veins which allow them to create songs easily. I don't know if they've worked so much for this album but at the end it doesn't feels like lp anymore, they forgot the most important thing: "this is not the kind of songs we wanted to heard when we are listening to LP" and it's truth.

Kamel LP said:
I don't know why but somehow I found u so funny, common u calling yourself Fan (that's the real bullshit to me) n u crying for few dollars u bought the album with it, n plz don't tell this album doesn't deserve it I believe that they work hard in this record, I know they take a risk with changing there style but it work for me, I sure that LP could bring to us Hybrid Theory V 2.0 easily (with less work than what they in ATS) but they didn't, this band always love bringing somethings new n u gotta accept this fact, if u can't than all I'm asking is just stop calling your selfs Fans (it make me sick).

Rafael said:
I'm not bashing this because its not new Linkin Park. I'm bashing it because the music is terrible and talentless. Yeah, electronic is awesome and impressive when one or two people are involved. But an entire band who used to use every ounce of creativity they had? That's bullshit. They once utilized every element they had available.
People have the right to be pissed because we, the fans, are the ones who bought the cd's, merch and concert tickets to get their asses to where they are today. And what do they do? Experiment? Not really. This shit's being done, and the music isn't popular for a reason.
Yeah it would be great if we could hear their reaction.

Gustavo Sassano said:
Kamel, please, be a little less annoying.
We have to be people with critical thinking and not just blind followers.
Hate is not the answer, but neither is blindness.

Be a little quiet, and let LP talk/write straight what they are thinking about this controversy.
We love them, so they are in good hands,...and ears.

Peace!

Kamel LP said:
"Linkin Park keep your heads up n keep what u doing best" Gustavo Sassano said:

LP, we are your fans and we all want to know what you are thinking about the controversy among your last record. There are many fans really disappointed. It would be nice to hear some words from you!.
He'll read it, I am sure he will. I am sure they will read it, but I assure you they will not reply. They didn't reply when it was Meteora.. back in 2003, but he did speak about our complains very highly in the last previous albums, so trust me these thread will not go unheard.
You folks owe me $15!!!! Seriously you have my email I'll give you my address, a check is fine.

This is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!

I listen to you while I run and still will but not to this shananagins.

2 years...really!?!

Very disapointed, I'll most likely buy the next album but I'll preview it first. This is the first album in which I won't own the hard copy. Thanks for nothing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service