Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All i would say to those who say they want the old LP back and who say this album sucks is grow up. We all listened to HT and MT when we were at a point in our lives when we were angry, paranoid, distressed etc. but some of you seemed to have not done the most crucial thing in life which is to grow up and move on. LP has grown and so did i and i still love their music. So my question to all of you is what is stopping you from growing? Oh btw this ATS is epic in all proportions i give it 9.99/10 makes me wanna get up and start something. Just had 2 add that
YOU HAD YEARS TO CREATE THIS I NEED MORE THEN 47 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it takes a lot of work but come on most of this is just playing around with sounds that could have been used to make songs but i guess not touring in the US and side projects kept them from doing that. I am not complaing about thier sound or their new stuff, its just not finished they should have taken another year and made their sounds into songs.
No good guys. Way too far from what got them to the top. The CATALYST is the only decent song. The way I look at it. If the CATALYST was on Meteroa or Hybrid Theory, I would have been mad for putting a soft song on there. Now it's the only one that has any beat behind it. It's a sad day for original LP fans everywhere.
It is possible to grow up and still come out with harder, more emotional music. Not stuff that's played on Top 40 stations across the country.

Jehiah Hope said:
All i would say to those who say they want the old LP back and who say this album sucks is grow up. We all listened to HT and MT when we were at a point in our lives when we were angry, paranoid, distressed etc. but some of you seemed to have not done the most crucial thing in life which is to grow up and move on. LP has grown and so did i and i still love their music. So my question to all of you is what is stopping you from growing? Oh btw this ATS is epic in all proportions i give it 9.99/10 makes me wanna get up and start something. Just had 2 add that
"A Thousand Suns" is TERRIBLE WTF happened????? The record company and producers should not have allowed this to happen!!!! I really liked LP up until this point, MM was a little off the mark but this is WAY off. Here is some raw truth. People listening to LP are looking for something simple NOT something complicated. There is nothing wrong with that. LP needs to return to the original formula, that is, if possible. It maybe that they lost the "magic" and if that is the case they should break up rather than putting out more of this garbage!
ignore the haters mate,Waiting For The End is one of LPs' best ever.probably my fave on the album also.
When They Come For Me,though,is a hint of their next direction,Hope I'm right cos it's sublime.
Whatever path they take,I'll be right behind 'em
If you don't like the album, that's fine, your opinion is respected. But quit talking about the Band breaking up. If you hate the music so much you can quit being a fan. Don't go around typing crap.

tom stanley said:
"A Thousand Suns" is TERRIBLE WTF happened????? The record company and producers should not have allowed this to happen!!!! I really liked LP up until this point, MM was a little off the mark but this is WAY off. Here is some raw truth. People listening to LP are looking for something simple NOT something complicated. There is nothing wrong with that. LP needs to return to the original formula, that is, if possible. It maybe that they lost the "magic" and if that is the case they should break up rather than putting out more of this garbage!
@CRITICS
You can kiss my whole arsehole.

Know where you're coming from,but give it a chance.Wasn't the biggest fan myself at first.
Coming from Manchester,England, I have personal experience of bands who keep to tried and tested formulae.
"move forward or die"
LP TILL I FXXXXXG DIE
there is only one scenario where they might break up.
that's if they get bored with their bandmates.
as long as they keep trying new things,they won't get bored.
long live the experiments!!
on at the mo' is Waiting For The End.what a track!
long live LP

Gauri Jayasinghe said:
If you don't like the album, that's fine, your opinion is respected. But quit talking about the Band breaking up. If you hate the music so much you can quit being a fan. Don't go around typing crap.

tom stanley said:
@Gauri Jayasinghe
lovin' your love of LP.
wish others were that faihful
Thanks : ) I wish everyone would appreciate what an awesome album A Thousand Suns is.

scott mezzina said:
@Gauri Jayasinghe
lovin' your love of LP.
wish others were that faihful

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service