Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For all you guys who adored LP so much and appreciate ATS
I'm a fan of Lp , I like them but it doesn't mean that I have to appreciate all what they do, if you love their charisma it doesn't mean that you have to appreciate all what they do, For the people who LOVE ATS and defend it I'm sure if one day Lp start singing in japanes or baby's song you'll like it and gave them 10/10 like you said, you are so much in love with them that you can't even make a difference between their songs.
Give me just one songs which show Brad Delson's performance in this album! look's like he worked all this tree years for some "child riff".
(by the way if you listen carefully, "Burning In The Skies" and "new divide" have the same riff)
THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN THIS ALBUM.
A Thousand Sun is Great album and it will stay that way no matter what u say. One more thing, u have to know that if u dont like something doesnt make it Suck or Bad.

No name said:
I'm a fan of Lp , I like them but it doesn't mean that I have to appreciate all what they do, if you love their charisma it doesn't mean that you have to appreciate all what they do, For the people who LOVE ATS and defend it I'm sure if one day Lp start singing in japanes or baby's song you'll like it and gave them 10/10 like you said, you are so much in love with them that you can't even make a difference between their songs.
Give me just one songs which show Brad Delson's performance in this album! look's like he worked all this tree years for some "child riff".
(by the way if you listen carefully, "Burning In The Skies" and "new divide" have the same riff)
You know I wouldn't mind if they started singing in Japanese, but then again I'm a big fan of J-Pop/Rock, LP probably one of the few exception to the music I usually listen to XP. But honestly I am sick of arguing with people about whether its good, if change is good or bad, everyone has their own opinion. If you like the old sound listen to the old albums.

No name said:
Dear friends if you don't accept the truth it's up to you, and if some of you are "sick of arguing with people about whether its good" don't visit those pages anymore we are here to discuss, and as you said KAMEL "u have to know that if u don't like something it doesn't make it Suck or Bad" it goes for you too, you have to know that if u LIKE something it doesn't make it AMAZING and REALLY GOOD.
My bro, I'm outta of words, i like the album n you dont that's it, i welly hope you'll like there next album so they can make it up for the Depressed fans.
were OK now?
with all my wish of best for you.

No name said:
Dear friends if you don't accept the truth it's up to you, and if some of you are "sick of arguing with people about whether its good" don't visit those pages anymore we are here to discuss, and as you said KAMEL "u have to know that if u don't like something it doesn't make it Suck or Bad" it goes for you too, you have to know that if u LIKE something it doesn't make it AMAZING and REALLY GOOD.
Hi I saw the message to discuss the new album with you on amazon. Ok, so here i am.
I' sorry guys but this album is noot what linkin park is for me, once nu-metal, we now have nu-softhiprockhop... why?
I loved what LP was in the beginning, the difference, the strengh, the aggression. Unforgetable songs like faint, with you, crawling, given up. etc... and now? What happened to you? This is not linkin park anymore. It's a mix of coldplay, 30 seconds to mars and snoop doggy dog... why?
Where's Chester? Where's his voice? Where's the guitar that blew my head of? In 2000 I had to hear LP with headphones to get my parents not pissed of, now I could send them to a concert with lighters in their hand.
I hope this was an experiment and not the way into the future. Go back to your roots and be what u once used to be... the best nu-metal band in the world. Give us back power, strength and the best rock ever. We don't need another boy group... we need LP!
I am in my 30s prob around the same age as the guys (I am mature and have somewhat of a knowledge of what is going on in the world) someone commented those are requirements needed to appreciate this album .HA...I have a teenage son and BOTH of us do not appreciate this..I could not get him to sit with me and listen past 15 minutes..I love My December so there goes the "I need the headbanging" theory..M2M was not my fav, but I bought it and liked it..is this all they got ??? I actually had two friends cancel their pre-order after listening to the entire album..I guess this is their new direction or needed to evolve blah blah blah..very disappointing....
my fave song?....i guess Iridescent...lots of great songs though...Robot Bot is OK and Burning in the Skies is a bit better than OK for me...the rest really good.
This is just a theory, but I have a feeling half of the people hating on this album can't even speak fluent English therefore do not even understand the majority of the lyrics on the album. Linkin Park tours worldwides and probably has more multi-language fans than a lot of bands. Typically, me myself can't expect these people to like there music unless they have a good beat or guitar or whatever the fuck there looking for because they don't even understand our language... They can't process the lyrics and what LP is trying to get across in everyone of there songs.

Don't hate, it is just my opinion. For the haters who just plain don't like please just get off and quit bitching already and go listen to something like disturbed or another band that has kept there same sound consistently.

Sick of hearing bitching and complaining, just accept LP is never going back.
And for you funseekin4life I don't mean to hate on you. If you really don't like the album, just stop listening to it and move onto another band. But please try to appreciate the album for what it is and try to understand what LP is doing with this album. Give it another shot, there are a lot of good songs on this album.

Lastly, for people who typically name linkin park's genre "nu-metal" you are so very wrong. I would rather consider there genre "different." At least different from the shit they constantly play on the radio now a days. I love all of Linkin Park's albums and songs, but this is truly the best way to describe there genre. :)
this is not linkin park at all this is sooo bad , i don't know what's happening to them ,, i waited about 3 years for this ? please give us back our linkin park
well just listened to the ATS and well i have 1 thing to say

I dunno who this band is but can we have linkin park back

but on a serious note i liked 3 songs from MTM and 1 song off ATS so i won't be buying there next album

i wish i could get a refund on my money...sigh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service