Hey LP Fans, so after listening to the entire album how do u rate it, n what's your favorite song in it. for me I'll defenitly give it 08/10, I think they just toke it to the next level n maybe they brought to us a new genre, n my favorite song is "Waiting For The End", I just can't get enought of it.

Views: 885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gosh why is it people have to put everything in little boxes...

You do nu metal. You are an emo band. You do electro. You are a pop singer. Fuck it!! Just in case no one realised it yep, music is about mixing up different influences so stop trying to define music by genres.... Just enjoy it or leave it, but don't use the "pop elctro shit" argument to justify your disapointment.

Old school, or new style music, all I want is it to talk to my guts. And ATS definitely do it.
Talking about it, I listened A thousand suns a thousand times trying to find a name to define it, but I can't!!! it is a mix of a thousand things! and nobody can define it, this is realy an hybrid style, I think the tittle of "Hybrid Theory" looks better in this new album hahaha... What do you think? also, it has a lot of styles within... it has rock (burning in the skies), it has metal vocals (blackout) in something creative, I NEVER SEEN IT WITH ELECTRO BACKGROUND! and it's something great, creative, innovative... it has rapcore (when they come for me and wretches and kings), it has melodics that makes you fly in a thousand atmospheres (waiting for the end, robot boy and iridescent) it has also lyrics that make you think about (the catalyst) it has interesting reflections (the radiance and wisdom justice and love) and also has usefull tips (the messenger and iridescent) I admit that at first, I hated this album and it tooks me a lot of time to realize that it's a great album! very innovative, variated and mature... but it has some defects... for example, the use voices that are not them, it has so much electro, is poor about guitars and has Jornada del muerto, that I'm sorry, but is horrible ha ha... 7/10, you can do something very very very much better... A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER! so, keep working... My favourite song is burning in the skies...

Rodrigo Ventura said:
the use voices that are not them..

in the speeches yes, but the other higher voices, might actually be Mike with a vocoder, it is in the live shows.
Yeah I definitely agree with you, ATS is a real good example of hybrid theorie ^^. This band is hybrid no matter what they do and that's why I love them so much, they always surprise you, sometimes better than others, but it's the game, it can't be perfect for everyone everytime.

And I think I got your point when you say "they could do better" lol, even if for me it is already perfect, I guess for a lot of persons it could be a better mix between new and old style, maybe next time ;)

Rodrigo Ventura said:
Talking about it, I listened A thousand suns a thousand times trying to find a name to define it, but I can't!!! it is a mix of a thousand things! and nobody can define it, this is realy an hybrid style, I think the tittle of "Hybrid Theory" looks better in this new album hahaha... What do you think? also, it has a lot of styles within... it has rock (burning in the skies), it has metal vocals (blackout) in something creative, I NEVER SEEN IT WITH ELECTRO BACKGROUND! and it's something great, creative, innovative... it has rapcore (when they come for me and wretches and kings), it has melodics that makes you fly in a thousand atmospheres (waiting for the end, robot boy and iridescent) it has also lyrics that make you think about (the catalyst) it has interesting reflections (the radiance and wisdom justice and love) and also has usefull tips (the messenger and iridescent) I admit that at first, I hated this album and it tooks me a lot of time to realize that it's a great album! very innovative, variated and mature... but it has some defects... for example, the use voices that are not them, it has so much electro, is poor about guitars and has Jornada del muerto, that I'm sorry, but is horrible ha ha... 7/10, you can do something very very very much better... A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER! so, keep working... My favourite song is burning in the skies...
For sure... I finally realize that LP is not a "Nu Metal band", I finally realize that LP is Hybrid music, and it own style that never have to change is to be a mix of more than one style, honestly, I like this album, not more than HT or M, but yes more than MTM, whatever, liking less or more, I like ALL LP's WORKS!, Since Xero, with totally unknown demos, until waiting for the end video, and I guess I will like what they'll make in the future too...

You said it perfectly. It is what I think now about LP.
Rodrigo Ventura said:
For sure... I finally realize that LP is not a "Nu Metal band", I finally realize that LP is Hybrid music, and it own style that never have to change is to be a mix of more than one style, honestly, I like this album, not more than HT or M, but yes more than MTM, whatever, liking less or more, I like ALL LP's WORKS!, Since Xero, with totally unknown demos, until waiting for the end video, and I guess I will like what they'll make in the future too...
I listened New Divide and Burning in the skies "carefully" and honestly, I didn't found the same riff anywhere... Take off your ear wax the next time you listen to Linkin Park, please

No name said:
For all you guys who adored LP so much and appreciate ATS
I'm a fan of Lp , I like them but it doesn't mean that I have to appreciate all what they do, if you love their charisma it doesn't mean that you have to appreciate all what they do, For the people who LOVE ATS and defend it I'm sure if one day Lp start singing in japanes or baby's song you'll like it and gave them 10/10 like you said, you are so much in love with them that you can't even make a difference between their songs.
Give me just one songs which show Brad Delson's performance in this album! look's like he worked all this tree years for some "child riff".
(by the way if you listen carefully, "Burning In The Skies" and "new divide" have the same riff)
THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN THIS ALBUM.
well, for your information they are singing in Japanese in one of ATS songs, and yes I like it ^^ but no I don't adore LP, I kind of lost their trace after meteora. But ATS really touches me. If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

And Brad Delson is not the only LP member, and he's not just a guitar player.... Think about it.

(quote) No name said:
For all you guys who adored LP so much and appreciate ATS
I'm a fan of Lp , I like them but it doesn't mean that I have to appreciate all what they do, if you love their charisma it doesn't mean that you have to appreciate all what they do, For the people who LOVE ATS and defend it I'm sure if one day Lp start singing in japanes or baby's song you'll like it and gave them 10/10 like you said, you are so much in love with them that you can't even make a difference between their songs.
Give me just one songs which show Brad Delson's performance in this album! look's like he worked all this tree years for some "child riff".
(by the way if you listen carefully, "Burning In The Skies" and "new divide" have the same riff)
THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN THIS ALBUM.
After listening the first time I was a little bit disappointed 'cause it sounds different But the more I listened the more I liked it because I decided to get into the different style. Now I love the new songs likewise the old ones. Apart from that the songs sound awesome when they're played live. Was able to witness this last week in Dortmund, Germany. It was amazing. My favorite ones are "Wretches and Kings" and "When they come for me" .
"All songs sound the same"? are you mad? Do you think wretches and kings sounds like robot boy? do you think iridescent sounds like when the come for me? do you think burning in the skies sounds like blackout? do you think the messenger sounds like the catalyst?

james kaminski said:
this album is horrible after hybrid theory each album got progressivly worse u cant even put this album in any "rock category" cause theres no rock in it. the only decent song from this album is wretches and kings which hints at when LP first broke into the music industry. all the songs sound the same, same beats, same tone, same vocals. cmon LP bring back the hybrid and meteora. 1000 suns is like an emo backstreet boys album!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so disappointed with this album i signed up just to write this
CAN YOU ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION? WHAT SAYS JORNADA DEL MUERTO'S LYRICS? THANKS
ask me how much i care what you think?
go on.....ask..

i lack care.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service