I have the whole album, and i have to tell you from now that it's the
best LP album for me, this album will take LP to the next level &
that's mean it's just the begining (it's like a Rebirth).
By the way, if you want me to give it up to you ( A Thousand Suns ) Just Ask.

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ahhh....doh worry bout it being too long. Reviews are good...even if they suck sometimes.

I get where u coming from though. I too thought, after hearding Wretches and Kings, the album would have more...ummm....thumping.

Monke said:
Its nice to have friends stationed in Japan, thats all I'm going to say about that. As for what I think of the album, overall I liked it some parts have grown on me more then others. Some songs I just don't see too much how its fits in there but I still like them anyways. I know I'm being a bit of a hypocrite here, but I was hoping there would be more rapping on the the album, but I guess I've over it now thats its been said.

-When they come for you, the lyrics are great, definitely made me laugh. Not to offend anyone (i know i shouldn't say that because when someone says that it means that it will be offensive and shouldn't be said but w/e) its basically a screw you to all those people who call themselves fans that can't accept LP has grown up and moved on, and how they all want another HT.

-Jornada Del Muerto was another song that stood out to me, I remember people asking if there was going to be Spanish in the song, and from the megaphone brad video, people asked if the Spanish part was for Jornada Del Muerto. What really threw me off was something I didn't catch until the second time I listened to the album and look at the songs individually. The first time I listened to it as a whole w/e looking at which song is which seeing as album flowed very nicely from one song to another. But after listening to it I thought I was just imagining it at first because of my interest in Japan culture and J-pop/rock however, the lyrics are it Japanese, its 持ち上げて解放して or mochi agete, tokihanashite if I had heard it right and I think it is because it translate roughly into "lift and release" which can be interpreted or translated as "Lift me up, Let me go".

-Another thing I found interesting was how many songs which were people just more like interludes I guess contained lyrics/phrase from other songs like The Requiem and Jornada Del Muerto had parts from The Catalyst and Fallout had parts from Burning in the Skies.

-What I don't get is the name of the song Robot Boy I don't see how that fits. I could be stretching this to try and understand it but the previous song, When they come for me mention him not being a robot. Then there also the fact that the phrase Empty Spaces shows up in the song Iridescent. IDK if its just me stretching it but the album fits together nicely and flowed very well.

-The only exception I couldn't understand is The Messenger I haven't figured how it fits in there exactly except the title does match the other to tell a story.

-On a side note about they lyrics of the Catalyst how they talk about burning in the fires of a thousand suns, it just reminds me of the Leave out all the rest music video where they are hit but a solar flare. IDK if I'm just trying to link things t......................g
In respect to those lyrics you mentioned, Mike used these characters as a reference to characters who are constantly controlled in their decisions for most of their time,and he just being told "Hybrid Theory was AWESOME!!! Do more like it!!! Milk the bitch!!! We like nothing else that doesn't have Chester going hoarse"
WookieBastard said:
This is probably their best album so far, by far. They outdid themselves, they really did. As ghey as it may sound, I´m happy for them.

The only thing that made me cringe beyond belief: "I’m not a robot I’m not a monkey I will not dance even if the beat is funky"... that´s probably in the top 5 worst lines in the history of ever.

I can put Reanimation to rest for a while now.
Dear Linkin Park. Your new album, A Thousand Suns, makes me want to claw out my eyes in disappointment. I hope that you all rot in hell for the blasphemy that you have unleashed upon the ears of innocent fans. I am ashamed that you have sunk so low, since your first two amazing albums. Please, go and drown in your monotonous tones, that you call music. Sincerely, Anon.
i do believe we have a hater here.

Oh well, can't win them all.

Anon. said:
Dear Linkin Park. Your new album, A Thousand Suns, makes me want to claw out my eyes in disappointment. I hope that you all rot in hell for the blasphemy that you have unleashed upon the ears of innocent fans. I am ashamed that you have sunk so low, since your first two amazing albums. Please, go and drown in your monotonous tones, that you call music. Sincerely, Anon.
For all you guys who adored LP so much and appreciate ATS
I'm a fan of Lp , I like them but it doesn't mean that I have to appreciate all what they do, if you love their charisma it doesn't mean that you have to appreciate all what they do, For the people who LOVE ATS and defend it I'm sure if one day Lp start singing in japanes or baby's song you'll like it and gave them 10/10 like you said, you are so much in love with them that you can't even make a difference between their songs.
Give me just one songs which show Brad Delson's performance in this album! look's like he worked all this tree years for some "child riff".
(by the way if you listen carefully, "Burning In The Skies" and "new divide" have the same riff)
THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN THIS ALBUM.
Hey man. I've heard a few of the new songs on YouTube and think it all Sounds awesome - any chance you could email me te album?

benhuggins@*************..

Cheers!!
I have link of the album, it's torrent:
http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Linkin-Park-A-Thousand-Suns-2010-MP3...
and dont forget to buy a copy of the album.

Ben H said:
Hey man. I've heard a few of the new songs on YouTube and think it all Sounds awesome - any chance you could email me te album?

Cheers!!
It available as a torrent all now.

Ben H said:

Cheers!!
Don't worry - I've got it pre-ordered with Play.com!

Unfortunately I'm not able to download torrents :( - any chance anyone has it on a file sharing site like Megaupload??

Cheers!

Kamel LP said:
and dont forget to buy a copy of the album.

Ben H said:

Cheers!!
here it is :
http://www.zshare.net/download/80164096916952d3/

Ben H said:
Don't worry - I've got it pre-ordered with Play.com!
Unfortunately I'm not able to download torrents :( - any chance anyone has it on a file sharing site like Megaupload?? Cheers!

Kamel LP said:
and dont forget to buy a copy of the album. Ben H said:

Cheers!!
when i heard When They Come For Me i was pretty sad/mad about how bad the album was gonna end...but i love that song now :D and the whole album as well...it still took 3 years 4 months to come out...and thats a lot :S
I just 'downloaded' a thousand suns. Hmmm. Damn. uhhhh. not sure guys. huge fan. Preordered but not just havent accepted the new sound yet. I guess here is my problem with the new approach. Its just too repetitive and gets old quick even if you like it.

This is a tough pill to swallow! Waited a long time for this and just had too high expectations and like alot of true fans was hoping for something a little harder and less pop feel. I'll give it to you guys its different and your walking down your own path and not alot of bands do that. Will keep listening but I havent made it through every song. Actually just turned the damn thing off while I was typing can't believe I put on emorosa over LP. Sorry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service