you see, i loved Hybrid Theory and all that, with the rock and punk and metal and etc., but minutes to midnight was great, too. and so was meteora. but i think so far, "Wretches and Kings" was good, but it was a little bit much. "The Catalyst" was amazing, however. how about you guys? what d'you all think?

Views: 1396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A thousand suns is a slower album but they are taking out the rock genre, but leaving the rapping part in thus creating a rap genre influenced by the old emo aspect. Thus u get slow rap songs.
fuck spaghetti, LP is the best but they should try to make the songs a bit metal like given up. I really love their new album its their second best after minutes to midnight, go LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A THAUSAN SUN said:
I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM ESP. THE WAITING FOR THE END SORRY FOR THE SPELLING I'M ITALIAN AND I LOVE PIZZA AND SPAGHETTI!! CIAO A TUTTI!! sp the pizza and the spagheti is made in italy e toringo
Given up isn't a metal song. Nothing from LP is metal!
I tried so hard to like the album, but its terrible. Just look at the record sales, this album hasn't even gone gold in the US. GOLD. Their previous albums were multiple platinum. Keep saying how much you love this album people, but you really do just sound like sheep. BAAAAHHHH
its kind of metal like crawling,faint and given up. its Nu Metal

Jim Vlahos said:
iridescent was my favourite song from this album. if only they didnt make songs like the requiem and empty spaces this album would be perfect. it's very mature

Ali Zartash said:
its kind of metal like crawling,faint and given up. its Nu Metal

Jim Vlahos said:

Korn is nu metal. Disturbed is nu metal. Slipknot is nu metal. Early Linkin Park (as good as it is) is NOT nu metal(or any other kind of metal) it's hard rock.
Love it! I don't think it's slow at all btw..
lot's of rhythm!
But most of all I go crazy for blackout!!
Tnx!
the only thing i have to say is, i was very disapointed that I wasted any money on this album. The only thing that is going to bring me any happiness with regards to this album, is the thought of the puzzling look on the faces of whoever runs the LP fan club, when I waste 2 or 3 more dollars to mail this piece of sh## album back to them.
i think the song are too soft...Not good...
The only good song on the album was Waiting For The End. The rest was meh. It's not what i expect from one of the best Rock Bands in the world. LP could have done a way better job. I want all the guitar and druming back. M2M was amaysing. Not as good as HT but still an epic record. LP needs to go back in the studio and just start writing new music again.
Definetly the worst album in my opinion. This should have been a side project but not linkin park. I listened through the album several times, but there isnt a song i want to listen too. They all kinda suck. There is almost no guitar and drums and even if there is you cant really hear it all you hear is techno shit.

P.s. Chester agrees thats why he went is acting is saw 3d and all he did was scream while he was being tortured. LOL

MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service