you see, i loved Hybrid Theory and all that, with the rock and punk and metal and etc., but minutes to midnight was great, too. and so was meteora. but i think so far, "Wretches and Kings" was good, but it was a little bit much. "The Catalyst" was amazing, however. how about you guys? what d'you all think?

Views: 1413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its not there best one by far, i went to see them back in nov in the uk and i seen them 7 year before that, and i can say all there other stuff was way better then thousand suns
The songs were amazing but thats just it there werent very many full songs mostly just short samples with no lyrics i.e  the requiem, empty spaces, and fallout but other than that awesome album!
I have been a fan of this band since day 1. When i heard Hybird Theory i was hooked you were my absolute #1 favorite band. Then Thousand Suns came. Why WHy Why? I understand a band is gonna change there sound a bit but this is just wrong. The album makes it seem like you guys forgot what got you to where you are. I will admit there is maybe 3 good songs on it but the rest is garbage. I will continue to listening to your older stuff and let this album slide but, if this is the direction you guys are going to continue to go, then i am pretty much done supporting and listening to this band.
Linkin Park didn't forget about the metal fans. They aren't now and never were metal. I like metal and LP doesn't play metal. That's not to say that they weren't good. They totally use to be but with the last 2 albums they have started to slip. Hybrid Theory and Meteora were great. Minutes to Midnight was decent for tracks 2 - 9 (10 - 12 sucked) but A Thousand Suns sucked. The lyrics sucked but mostly the instrumentals sucked. 

Zohan Khan said:
if some people would care enough to LISTEN to the lyrics, i think they would find ATS an AMAZING album. Everyone is on about how they 'forgot about the metal fans' but what about the alternative fans???? i liked all the old songs as well but now the rest (according to me) are AWESOME...esp 'Iridescent' or 'burning in the skies'. For those 'metal' fans, they still made 'Blackout', 'Wretches and kings', 'The Catalyst' and 'WHEN THEY COME FOR ME'!!!!!
ummm,... i loved meteora n all that w/ da rock,punk,metal,n etc... n hybrid theory tooo ... hybrid theory was great!!! :D ummm minutes 2 midnight was great 222 :D i love lp m2m font,..!!! n bout "the catalyst" was amazing 2 however,.. mmm give it 8/10 :D
ummm,... i loved meteora n all that w/ da rock,punk,metal,n etc... n hybrid theory tooo ... hybrid theory was great!!! :D ummm minutes 2 midnight was great 222 :D i love lp m2m font,..!!! n bout "the catalyst" was amazing 2 however,.. mmm give it 8/10 :D
ummm,... i loved meteora... n hybrid theory tooo ... hybrid theory was great!!! i like all da songs on it :D ummm minutes 2 midnight was amazing i luvvvv it :D good job LP love ya!!
The requiem -- sucks
The radiance -- sucks
Burning in the skies -- sucks
Empty spaces -- sucks
When they come for me -- sucks
Robot Boy -- sucks
Jornada del muerto -- sucks
Waiting for the end -- i had expected much... but it sucked
Blackout -- sucks
Wretches and kings -- sucks
Wisdom, Justice and love -- sucks
Iridescent -- so far i just expected som more crap... but luckily i actually got a little for my money. and its actually on the normal LP level...
Fallout -- sucks
The Catalyst -- sucks
The messenger -- sucks

so basicly i didnt like this cd except 1 number. also i had heard rumors and heard the audio to "across the line" on youtube which gave me high expectations... but no... the entire CD just sucked and i would just like to have brought a single with across the line and iridescent.
to LP : your so much better than this. please go back to stuff like in the end and breaking the habit... because i dont wanna waste my money when u can make something so much better :)
I know what you guys mean Internet trickery sucks but u know they have all those singles on those fan club CDs. U couldn't have hated the album that much u managed to memorize the song list and write about them all (well write about iridescent NLT just copy and past the words sucks) don't get me wrong I miss with all my heart the old LP but no wretches and kings really that got me excited and they released it all early I figured it can only get better from here...but it never did Im afraid it never will...but if u guys wanna here the REAL opinion from mike himself go to I think it's the real guitar.com mike talks about haters but google it don't bother with the address box it might be wring just do mike talks about haters check it out and respect...
But I have no idea what you're talking about zohan khan blackout HAD; potential everyone was on the Internet saying well it's cool cuz they have this one song called blackout it's gonna b sick and then this dude who released all the songs early actually made an youtube account that reads linkinparktvpwnedu but the others especially when they come for me....um...not metal (?)
A few of the tracks are decent, "Wretches and Kings" I really liked a lot. I mean it's definitely not their greatest album or anything, but it was bound to come, lyrics and all, it kind of had to be done. They're new tour was pretty good, wish they played a little more of their older stuff, but I'm still thinking positive about what's to come in the future for LP.
I wouldn't quite consider LP very "metal" in the first place though...

noah khorey said:
But I have no idea what you're talking about zohan khan blackout HAD; potential everyone was on the Internet saying well it's cool cuz they have this one song called blackout it's gonna b sick and then this dude who released all the songs early actually made an youtube account that reads linkinparktvpwnedu but the others especially when they come for me....um...not metal (?)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service