you see, i loved Hybrid Theory and all that, with the rock and punk and metal and etc., but minutes to midnight was great, too. and so was meteora. but i think so far, "Wretches and Kings" was good, but it was a little bit much. "The Catalyst" was amazing, however. how about you guys? what d'you all think?

Views: 1414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adorable!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely looooove it <3

Yeah I understand Metalfans now may be disappointed, but I admire the Band of doing that big change (the style of music nd everything). It shows that they look forward and want to show their versatileness of being an artist and doing music.
And that's why they are such a unique, awesome band :)

I'm a LP Fan since the first album, and I will always stand by them, whatever they do ...

*Luv u Linkin Park*

I don 't think A Thousand Suns is no more ancient style, so it is a little boring, but you can listen to that song but I do not regret listening to it.
Me Too but i like "A Thousand Suns". It's really good for me :)

I Love the new album, it sounds so fresh and reviving,, i don't get it when some people keep wanting LP to sound exactly the same as Hybrid Theory,, music has to be evolving..

Hybrid Theory was my favorite. :'D Next is Meteora, loved the M2M too...

I 110% loved the old "metal" linkin park but I'm learning to love the new linkin park.. :')

They're still the same band though.

Sharing their music and their God-given talents. ♥

A Thousand Suns is by far and away their most artistic album. 

Too bad so many idiots are still butthurt that it's not heavy enough. 

no we complain here. if you dont like it you go elsewhere, like angieslist vor somethin

Lars Normelius said:
at first i thought the same thing...
but when you forget about the earlier stuff (which was amazing and what i grew up listening to!) and just take the album as a standalone... its great!

Its a whole new sound and who cares if it doesnt sound the same as the old lp, they are making fantastic music and if you dont like you can go complain elsewhere

Tobias Deprato said:
Amazing... they really needed 3 years for such a crap album... unbelivable... I think about 3 songs are hearable the rest is just churchmusic sh** ballads and stuff like that... they always say they look for there fans... and what about the metal linkin park fans where they at? they made them big... and now thats the thank... great... thank you LP!!
The old "Metal" Linkin Park? I'm confused. Did they release another album I'm not aware of. As far as I know there has been Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns. Did LP release any other albums that were metal because the ones I listed sure as hell aren't metal. 

Jheng Altura said:

Hybrid Theory was my favorite. :'D Next is Meteora, loved the M2M too...

I 110% loved the old "metal" linkin park but I'm learning to love the new linkin park.. :')

They're still the same band though.

Sharing their music and their God-given talents. ♥

Oh! No! What I mean in that "metal" statement is "hardcore" Sorry, if that statement confused you.. I just can't find  word when I'm writing it.

Jim Vlahos said:
The old "Metal" Linkin Park? I'm confused. Did they release another album I'm not aware of. As far as I know there has been Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns. Did LP release any other albums that were metal because the ones I listed sure as hell aren't metal.
I am a die hard fan of Linkin Park, but "A Thousand Suns" is down right horrible. Granted "The Catalyst" and "Waiting For The End" are great songs, I love the style of "Hybrid Theory" and "Meteora" and would love to see another album with the same style. Those were all around great albums and I enjoyed listening to them. I even liked the style of "Minutes to Midnight", which was also a good album, but ATS is not Linkin Park's style, change is good, but not a flip in genre.
Tyler, please describe to me how ATS is a flip in genre. Most of the album is a return to form of the rock/hip hop meld (whereas MTM kind of separated the rock and hip hop elements).
a thousand suns sucks!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service