you see, i loved Hybrid Theory and all that, with the rock and punk and metal and etc., but minutes to midnight was great, too. and so was meteora. but i think so far, "Wretches and Kings" was good, but it was a little bit much. "The Catalyst" was amazing, however. how about you guys? what d'you all think?

Views: 1396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I first brought it, I didn't like it that much. But then, I don't know what made me changed my mind, but I suddenly fell in love with it! I love this new style they're taking, it's refreshing and inspirational! How can you not be inspired by "Waiting For The End" ? It's one of the most amazing songs on that album. I can't say I've been with the band since Hybrid Theory, I'm a fairly new fan, but my first album was Meteora. I like the old stuff too, but we can't live in the past all the time. What's the fun in clinging on to what's been and gone, rather than look forward to new and exciting music in the future? And to be honest, aren't we a little old to be wanting the old stuff? The old albums were all about teenage angst and stuff, haven't we grown out of that by now? My only gripe about the new album is that it focuses too much on war. I don't like war. If they ever make another album like A Thousand Suns, then I hope the theme will be a little different.
Loved the album, I'm all for experimenting but they should have added a tiny bit of their old stuff to show they are still the same band.

You may be wondering how I’ve ended up here. It’s defiantly not a place I would choose to spend the rest of my teenage years; however my mum and new step-dad seem to think it is the perfect place to bring up me and my two annoying step-bothers.
Perfect Radiance

It was diffrent for me. When I first herd it (30 sec samples) I hated it. Thought it was stupid lyrics and didn't like the instraments. But I listened to the whole thing and liked the experimentation of it.
A great album!!! :)

its pretty good. bt i like there older music when they were more down to earth lol....old skool.
Press Release Distribution

A THOUSAND SUNS IS A GREAT ALBUM SO F*CK OFF HATERS.
i hate.i bought it, listed to it, then i was in denial that it wasn't good, then i figured out that it sucked. they need to go back to the old stuff.

A thousand suns is their greatest album. It is unique. It is the greatest musical meal you can have. Also, when meteroa was released many people criticized LP for repeating the same style. when they changed  their musical style people criticized them too. People just can't get the true meaning behind ATS. I mean take a look at the Catalyst it is a GREAT song. The music on ATS is catchy, new, darker, better, more meaningful and touching. people just love to criticize because they think that criticism makes them Better than the rest.

F U C K haters.

It was awesome though many people say it wasn't as there was no nu metal or rock but techno rock
I would convince them that they should hear Metallica or Lim Bizkit if they don't want to be loyal to LP !!!
LP foreverr <3

Theres a diff between being Loyal and Not liking something.And please do not compare limp bizkit with the past linking park.They have NOTHING in common.Limp Bizkit is more like hollywood undead,good beat with potential and bad lyrics.Im supporting LP ,but i don't really like the new album.I understand the need for a change,but that was a very sudden change.You should not expect everyone to like it at first or like it at all.LP still sends great messages in their lyrics.Its just not in the "old" style that we all know and loved.Changes are necessary for growth,but this wasn't just a change.I honestly don't know what it was.For the first time LP lets out an album and i only have three songs from it.

LP 4TW the latest album...not so much.

But as always whenever you state your opinion about something .People label you as a "hater" or a "Forum Troll".You cant help not liking something,everyone has different taste.Some go with the flow and some resist it. Sadly Im not a fan of this album :(

LP forever :) 

Awab Aqib said:

It was awesome though many people say it wasn't as there was no nu metal or rock but techno rock
I would convince them that they should hear Metallica or Lim Bizkit if they don't want to be loyal to LP !!!
LP foreverr <3

I like the album a lot but I had to listen to it a couple of times to realy fall in love with it if you know what I mean? :) It gets better every time I listen to it! I like most of the songs but amongst my favorites is Blackout, Waiting For The End, The Messenger, When They Come For Me and Iridescent!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service