you see, i loved Hybrid Theory and all that, with the rock and punk and metal and etc., but minutes to midnight was great, too. and so was meteora. but i think so far, "Wretches and Kings" was good, but it was a little bit much. "The Catalyst" was amazing, however. how about you guys? what d'you all think?

Views: 1396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing... they really needed 3 years for such a crap album... unbelivable... I think about 3 songs are hearable the rest is just churchmusic sh** ballads and stuff like that... they always say they look for there fans... and what about the metal linkin park fans where they at? they made them big... and now thats the thank... great... thank you LP!!
Damn, what are you guys talking about? I really like the new album A Thousand Suns!

Really refreshing!! I want to hear it all day long. If you want to hear the old Linkin Park, you should buy the old albums.

I think Linkin Park is growing as a band. If they kept the same sound all the time, it would get borring.

Keep up the good work.

A fan for life.

M.Romviel (the Netherlands)
mromviel@***********
I quite liked it too! It's just getting used to a new sound! You can still hear Linkin Park!
I would also have liked it if there had been a bit more vocals in it that wasn't modified by a computer but that was also the case on Reanimation:P
Listen too it a couple times.. You'll hear it! They just want to give us something to listen too.. Not something we have already heard..

Xx Femke ( the Netherlands )
I totally agree, im happy to finally see someone who doesnt hate the new album and actually likes it.
i bought it myself this morning since it was already in stores in Holland today, i really like it.

Cya,
Teun (Netherlands)

Femke said:
I quite liked it too! It's just getting used to a new sound! You can still hear Linkin Park!
I would also have liked it if there had been a bit more vocals in it that wasn't modified by a computer but that was also the case on Reanimation:P
Listen too it a couple times.. You'll hear it! They just want to give us something to listen too.. Not something we have already heard..

Xx Femke ( the Netherlands )
i've heard the catalyst, wretches and kings and waiting for the end... absolutely amazing and refreshing... thank u for growing into better artists... ur music is more layered and rich... ur lyrics are more mature and responsible...
I think A Thousand Suns is their best album. I love it!
I love it! The sounds were amazing.

To you haters out there, the LP that I know has always been trying out new thing and being unique. Yes, other bands keeps the sounds but all they are doing is creating the same thing over and over again just with different lyrics and that is precisely why I never listen to most of them. I don't want to listen to the same thing again and again album after album. Their uniqueness is why I love LP.

Some of the songs weren't full songs but they greatly improved the ''journey'' and made everything a whole lot more meaningful.

To finish this, all I'm gonna say is that not all music is about ramming down on the heavy guitar in full volume screaming and banging your head off...

~Michael~
Thank you for schooling the metalheads for me :D

Michael said:
I love it! The sounds were amazing.

To you haters out there, the LP that I know has always been trying out new thing and being unique. Yes, other bands keeps the sounds but all they are doing is creating the same thing over and over again just with different lyrics and that is precisely why I never listen to most of them. I don't want to listen to the same thing again and again album after album. Their uniqueness is why I love LP.

Some of the songs weren't full songs but they greatly improved the ''journey'' and made everything a whole lot more meaningful.

To finish this, all I'm gonna say is that not all music is about ramming down on the heavy guitar in full volume screaming and banging your head off...

~Michael~
i have to agree.
i've been there from hybrid theory
i'm a proud lpu member.
i've got all the albums.
all dvd's including 2 documentry's.
the new album: i can't feel it.
ok i can get they want to change their sound.
but going from a metal band to doing an album with almost nothing but slow songs.
i don't get it.
i hope they make their next album with a bit more guitars.
minutes to midnight, i didn't like it in the beginning either, but at least it was better than this.
maybe i can grow into it, but i doubt it

sorry for talking negativly about them, i'm still a fan
but this is my opinion
I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM ESP. THE WAITING FOR THE END SORRY FOR THE SPELLING I'M ITALIAN AND I LOVE PIZZA AND SPAGHETTI!! CIAO A TUTTI!! sp the pizza and the spagheti is made in italy e toringo
I´ve been a LP fan since old Hybrid theory EP, you guys have created in the past decade some of the best songs ever done!
how can it have come to this??
Ok its a concept CD and with really nice lyrics, but what the hell happened with your sound? there´s probably only 2 or 3 hearable songs and probably none will stay a long time! We have waited for 3 years... minuts to midnight was different from old style but the songs were also great! Not like this crap CD...

Very sad...
I will keep 2 or 3 songs and pretend as if the rest never came out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service