i just got a thousand suns+ a couple of days a ago and so i tried too get the mp3 download of the concert but when i put it in to my drive it goes straight to windows media player.

please help.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You got A Thousand Suns or a CD with a code to download a concert o.O if you have the second one where the CD is empty, then just ignore Windows Media Player, download the mp3 and burn the CD. If now then I really don't get your question. Sorry
I didn't a code it said that to access an mp3 version of the madrid concert insert this disc into your pc or mac and navigate to the mp3 folder.

Rositsa Ivanova said:
You got A Thousand Suns or a CD with a code to download a concert o.O if you have the second one where the CD is empty, then just ignore Windows Media Player, download the mp3 and burn the CD. If now then I really don't get your question. Sorry
Oh ok I see. Do you have iTunes? If yes then put the cd in, turn iTunes on and insert the songs there. Then you can find the converted mp3 files on your computer. If you dont have iTunes you can either download it or write in google "convert cd to mp3" and download a program. Then simply convert the cd to mp3 and here you go. Doest this answer your question? :)

Dont open Windows Media Player.

To get the Mp3's off the DVD, go to "Computer" and click on your disk drive as if to open it like a folder. There's a folder with the concert Mp3's inside, labeled "MP3". Simply copy those Mp3s to wherever you keep your music collection. By the way, you can do this with many DVDs and CD's.  Try putting your Meteora CD into the computer, too.

I have no idea what everyone else is talking about. Apparently they don't own ATS+

when i click on the disk drive it just opens windows media player
never mind i got it thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service