I'm quite pee'd off actually guys, as the only date you seem to not have able to download atm is the 10th, which just so happens to be the one I went to. Just wondering how the hell you could have the 11th available to d/l and not the one BEFORE?? I've had quite a shite day and was looking forward to finally getting the audio for the concert, as my mate, who went on the 11th, told me he could d/l his. So I naturally assumed I could get mine. Alas, I am, for some reason, mistaken. I paid $9.99 for that 2 weeks ago now, which is probably around £7-8, so I kinda just really want it soon, please. Sorry for the moan, just had a bad day at work. Love you guys really.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude! I totally agree with u! I've emailed the support team and hopefully they'll get on da case! I was looking forward to it too! Twas such a good nite though! :)

Awesome, it's not too much to ask, surely, it has been 2 weeks now! lol But yeah, it was possibly the best night of my life, thought they were gonna tear the roof off! >XO
Jerren Coshall-Burrows said:
Dude! I totally agree with u! I've emailed the support team and hopefully they'll get on da case! I was looking forward to it too! Twas such a good nite though! :)
Another vote for the 10th....pleeeaassssee!
Yay! We can download it now! :D:D:D:D Sorry for my moan, LP, thank you for letting us have the opportunty to actually download the whole tour in the first place; no other bands give us that chance!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service