Hi, tomorrow im going to buy LP ticket 4th Monday, so can you tell me is 2011 tour live is good? And do they play only thousand suns. im asking cuz the last album is a little bit bad for live singing and a ticket is veeeeeeeeeeery expensive.

Please answer! thanx!

Tags: 2011, live, tour

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i like ATS, but its difficult to play live good.

no im not `weirdo` im just a poor student ;)

In my opinion they've gone better every tour :)

I have been to Rock Werchter in Belgium and since it was 10 years since they've played in Belgium, they gave us a show like they did in 2001 which are ALOT of hybrid theory songs. They've played following songs back then:

The Requiem
Papercut
Lying from you
Given up
What I've done
Empty spaces
When they come for me
No more sorrow
Jornada del muerto
Waiting for the end
Wisdom justice and love
Iridescent
Numb
The radiance
Breaking the habit
The catalyst
Crawling
New divide
In the end
Bleed it out
Faint
One step closer

One step closer was just the icing on the cake. I'll never forget the images how chester screamed. It was just mindblowing...

I was at Werchter too! =D it was AMAZING! They have to come back to Belgium soon xp LOL

Philippe Vandemeulebroucke said:

I have been to Rock Werchter in Belgium and since it was 10 years since they've played in Belgium, they gave us a show like they did in 2001 which are ALOT of hybrid theory songs. They've played following songs back then:

The Requiem
Papercut
Lying from you
Given up
What I've done
Empty spaces
When they come for me
No more sorrow
Jornada del muerto
Waiting for the end
Wisdom justice and love
Iridescent
Numb
The radiance
Breaking the habit
The catalyst
Crawling
New divide
In the end
Bleed it out
Faint
One step closer

One step closer was just the icing on the cake. I'll never forget the images how chester screamed. It was just mindblowing...

Oh, well, I can tell you that it is indeed worth going to a concert. They don't play only ATS songs as you may see. I loved both shows I went to and I had to save money myself to go and see them and i'm a student too (just finished school), so I can understand you when you're saying it's hard for you, but trust me, if you want to see them and you get your good mood to the concert, it will be mindblowing!!! :)
My ticket of rock werchter cost 78 euros. I had 20 drink and food bons which were 48 euros so al in al I've spent more then 120 euros for a ticket. I gave some drink&foodbons to someone else and I earned 20 euros from it so in total I think you can count for around 100 euros that I've spent that day. I don't even care about that because the show was comprimising the money. You need to understand that these bands costs money too. Some earn millions from it through 1 year...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service