Mike Shinoda said yesterday the new album will be out on the fall of 2010; what do you think about that? 2 years to record an album, it's this the reason of making an awesome recording?

Tags: 2010, Album, Hybrid, Linkin, Meteora, Midnight, Minutes, New, Park, Theory, More…to

Views: 791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you link me to where he said that?

But yeah, it's pretty much what I expected.
Cillian said:
Can you link me to where he said that?

But yeah, it's pretty much what I expected.

Here, in this video: http://lptimes.com/news2010/jan/Mike_GrammyWeekend_WestwoodOne_2.html
Cheers.
Yeah, like I've said, pretty much what I expected. Particularly after what Mike was saying on his blog about how they were working on songs in of 5, and how as of their Christmas break they had the first batch basically finished, I thought it would be very unlikely that they'd have the record out even by the summer.

It could still happen, I think Mike's buffering his estimated release time a little bit to reduce potential fan backlash. He won't be met with "You said it'd be out by now!!!!" everywhere he goes.
Maybe they're preparing something for the HT 10th anniversary...maybe a tour?
hybrid theory anniversary tour would kick ass
maybe they're gonna release the record when Hybrid Theory was released, on october 24th. who knows...we'll wait and see:D
Dizzy Andy said:
maybe they're gonna release the record when Hybrid Theory was released, on october 24th. who knows...we'll wait and see:D

It would be a nice decision...but I hope they relase some new music before that...
i hope that too:D hope it will be something awesome, not like MTM. i don't say that i don't like MTM, it's a good album, but it's not their best. i'm looking foward for the new one.
I prefer they stop releasing the singles song and instead they work on the album and release it asap, but hopefully this won't take a part of the quality of the song's souls.

davidkyoku said:
Dizzy Andy said:

It would be a nice decision...but I hope they relase some new music before that...
they can have all the time they need ....its worth it in the end!
That's a good thing.. Linkin Park would need the time to think about everything of how everything's going on in the world & about their own lives & career.. That's good for a delay release. Linkin Park! Hope you read this.. Knock everybody in the music business in a Shockly astounded Awe in silence.. Of amazement how music should be done.. Don't brag this Linkin Park, but let everyone know that music soothes the soul but not about materialism fame in the world.. But to live, & being yourself. But not a selfish way.. Be humbled in humility as how life is gracious..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service