Mike Shinoda said yesterday the new album will be out on the fall of 2010; what do you think about that? 2 years to record an album, it's this the reason of making an awesome recording?

Tags: 2010, Album, Hybrid, Linkin, Meteora, Midnight, Minutes, New, Park, Theory, More…to

Views: 791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That blog post by Mike was a joke...
oh c mOn sOngz l!ke wht i ve done.......bleed it out...shadOw of the day......nO more sorrow......leave !t out all the rest wAs except!onal !f u dun lyk thm thn u dun desreve 2 b there fAn
nd u sA!d tht !z nt better thn prevs album bcz !t wAs d!fferent ........!f u have any good taste in mus!c thn u were knOw bt u dun hAve!!

Dizzy Andy said:
i hope that too:D hope it will be something awesome, not like MTM. i don't say that i don't like MTM, it's a good album, but it's not their best. i'm looking foward for the new one.
i didn't said that i don't like MTM. i like what i've done(because of this song i became a fan), given up, no more sorrow, bleed it out, the little things give you away, wake,hands held high and leave out all the rest. the others are also great. i don't say i don't like them but after what i've done i just listened to HT and Meteora because i really liked that sound. and aslo my fav album is Meteora. so don't get me wrong, i like MTM but i grew with the first two. and you can't tell me if i deserve or not to be a fan and that i don't have tastes in music. you don't even know what bands i like and listen to. just because i don't listen that much to those songs you mentioned, it doesn't mean i don't deserve to be a fan. peace!
OK, this is how it is Linkin Park is the best band of all time they've changed music forever. I can't wait for the new album to come out because i'm sick of all these little pussy hip hop bands and LP needs to show them what real music is. But i do hope they release the new album before october because i'll be in bootcamp and won't be able to hear it until 3 months later.
ps. Blackbirds is amazing!
I can't wait till the new album comes out!
I've been waiting for it since December, when i first read that they were working on a new album
I think the reason it's taking so long is because Chester went on tour with his new band "Dead by sunrise" and focused on that instead of LP...
But it's not too long til fall comes! Only a couple of months left now!! xD
I can barely wait! But I haven't seen any new tour schedule yet, do you know anything about that?
You're probably right. Dead by Sunrise caused a little delay plus their European Tour they did. I'm sure the album is going to be good.
nice answer mikey
we all r waiting for new smash hit from last 2 years
keep going make it blast
best of LUCK
Siri Hodne said:
I think the reason it's taking so long is because Chester went on tour with his new band "Dead by sunrise" and focused on that instead of LP...
But it's not too long til fall comes! Only a couple of months left now!! xD
I can barely wait! But I haven't seen any new tour schedule yet, do you know anything about that?

I really don't think Chester being away with DBS delayed things much, since the rest of the band were still working away.
It's not like they said, "well, Chaz ain't here, can't work on the album!"
And I'm sure Chester was working on lyrics and stuff too, while he was touring.

RE: Tour Schedule. There is none. When solid info about when the album is released you'll start seeing news about gigs soon after.
Hey!!!!!!!! do you know how can I get the list of songs of the new album????
Aramís Vasquez Solano said:
Hey!!!!!!!! do you know how can I get the list of songs of the new album????

You can't, there's no info about it. Just keep yours eyes on linkinpark.com, when there's official info ready it'll be posted there. Don't trust anything else.
i am astounded with what they accomplished a new lbum i wonder will it be like hybrid theory or minutes to midnight but either way i'm going to enjoy there new album have they even titled it yet

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service