Seriously?? Why on earth haven't the tix arrived yet. website said they were supp to be mailed out Dec. 15th!!! The show is on the 25th.. I'm gettin a lil pissed!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still waiting for my tix to the Tampa show too.. Where/What website gives the supposed mail out dates?

Look on your email receipt you should be able to check and see if they have been mailed. there should be a link there to check the status. I'm not sure how accurate that is since mine sd it was mailed dec. 15th. I emailed them grr so annoyed. I should have went through ticketmaster and pd a few extra dollars. At least I'd have the tix in hand!

Shannon Rivera said:

Still waiting for my tix to the Tampa show too.. Where/What website gives the supposed mail out dates?

Thanks for the info - I appreciate it very much! My email receipt reflects a ship date of 1/14 and that's cutting it close for the Tampa show.. only one week mailing time.. Keeping my fingers crossed they arrive in good order & on time for the both of us!

Thanks again for the info! 

michelle martz said:

Look on your email receipt you should be able to check and see if they have been mailed. there should be a link there to check the status. I'm not sure how accurate that is since mine sd it was mailed dec. 15th. I emailed them grr so annoyed. I should have went through ticketmaster and pd a few extra dollars. At least I'd have the tix in hand!

Shannon Rivera said:

Ok, it's 1/20, the show is on 1/22 and we still have not received our Tampa tix either. Did you guys receive yours yet?

Lisa said:
Ok, it's 1/20, the show is on 1/22 and we still have not received our Tampa tix either. Did you guys receive yours yet?

Hey Lisa no I haven't gotten my tix yet but I called topspin and they assured me they will be at the "will call" at the venue. I'd call them. Very discouraging..I'd rather have the tix in my hand and know that I'm good to go!

Thanks for response Michelle! I've been looking for the number to call and can't find it anywhere. Did they say the tix were mailed out?

michelle martz said:

Lisa said:

Hey Lisa no I haven't gotten my tix yet but I called topspin and they assured me they will be at the "will call" at the venue. I'd call them. Very discouraging..I'd rather have the tix in my hand and know that I'm good to go!

This truly sux that ya'll don't have tickets in hand yet. I really have no idea why neither of you have been proactively contacted with guidance/reassurance from topspin/LP support. I ended up gettin a confirm email on the 12th that confirmed "tix would be mailed w/i 72 hours - no tracking". I did, however, ened up receiving them in the mail, Thank God. But again, I'm real sorry ya'll haven't gotten yours yet. I found this FAQ site which contains lots of helpful links out to other sites/areas for guidance. I hope it helps:

http://app.topspin.net/support/linkinpark/2773

Either way - I'll stay positive that you all will get the tickets and enjoy the concert you deserve!!! I hope the link helps!

Lisa said:

Thanks for response Michelle! I've been looking for the number to call and can't find it anywhere. Did they say the tix were mailed out?

michelle martz said:

Lisa said:

@Lisa did you pay with paypal? If so go in your paypal history and view the transaction from the tix..theres a customer service #..Let me know if you cant find it
I ended up contacting LP.com and Dan/Dragon quickly guided me thru procedure to contact TopSpin. We will have to go to 'will call' also to p/u tix. What a hassle, but hopefully it's fixed. Gotta be a better way in the future. Thanks for all your help!!

michelle martz said:
@Lisa did you pay with paypal? If so go in your paypal history and view the transaction from the tix..theres a customer service #..Let me know if you cant find it

Lisa said:
Hi Shannon.Yeah I got the same email, but did not receive tickets. LP.com helped with procedure to get new ones at 'Will call." Thanks for the support! Btw, I like the ASL sign you posted :)

Shannon Rivera said:

This truly sux that ya'll don't have tickets in hand yet. I really have no idea why neither of you have been proactively contacted with guidance/reassurance from topspin/LP support. I ended up gettin a confirm email on the 12th that confirmed "tix would be mailed w/i 72 hours - no tracking". I did, however, ened up receiving them in the mail, Thank God. But again, I'm real sorry ya'll haven't gotten yours yet. I found this FAQ site which contains lots of helpful links out to other sites/areas for guidance. I hope it helps:

http://app.topspin.net/support/linkinpark/2773

Either way - I'll stay positive that you all will get the tickets and enjoy the concert you deserve!!! I hope the link helps!

Lisa said:

michelle martz said:

Lisa said:

Cool. :) Thanks! Enjoy the show! I can't wait!!!

Lisa said:

Lisa said:
Hi Shannon.Yeah I got the same email, but did not receive tickets. LP.com helped with procedure to get new ones at 'Will call." Thanks for the support! Btw, I like the ASL sign you posted :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service