Yes ppl, I must admit that i'm one of those that don't like what Linkinpark is doing now with this album (ATS),but the music is pretty much ok. "What happen to the real Linkinpark" should be "What happen

to Linkinpark", yes change of new direction, breaking the patterns, trying new sounds..what ever,yes it's new direction and something new that linkinpark is doing, but it's not something NEW. ATS is like Linkinpark is adapting styles of "Prodigy, The Crystal Method,.." thats all.

This applies to the old album too, it's like "Limpbizkit,Crazy Town,..." in another way. I already like this kind of style of music for long time, so ATS is what I like that means I like the album,but I still  don't like what linkinpark is doing. "Not Alone, Blackbird, Lockjaw" is Linkinpark I know,

especially "Lockjaw" is  what i was expecting from this album (style), but was disappointed with a "wtf" when I heard of ATS. So comparing the songs in ATS to songs listed "Blackbird,Lockjaws" wins more points.
When i read comments saying " i really love catalyst from the moment i hear" or "i love ur new album"...gives goosebumps.These ppl r like
brainwashed or something.

But any way ATS in the cd collection with rest,but I'm still disappointed with Linkinpark of what they're doing, just like the rest. And for those who comments on mikes blog,praising good and all that, is the ppl who only randomly listens to "Hybrid Theory,Reanimation,Meteora,M2M" everyday in the car or at home, nothing else. So for ppl who dislike this album is ok, don't matter what your friends say, because they're the whose closed minded,all they can think is what Linkinpark brings is always good even its crap(true fans). :) Mike is just making excuse to pursuing for more sales :). What I meant if u don't like it just act normally if u hear your friends play it.

So for those who r already into ATS, might wanna have alook at "Lights - Listening" album.
I listen to different genres of music: Nirvana,Oasis,Staind,Puddle Of Mud,Incubus,Audioslave....
 T.I,Youg Jeezy,DJ kaled,Eminem,Akon,Usher,Pitbull.....Prodigy,paul oakenfold,ATB......

Tags: ATS, Critics, Review, Suns, Thousand, Thousands

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ali Zartash said:
because u r gay...hahah

??? (-_-)!
You are the one that's brainwashed apparently. People have different likes, so don't go insulting them because they like it. Speak for yourself alone and don't extend that rhetoric to all of us. Next time you want to write a ''review'', compose it from fact and non-polarized judgements instead of coming out with wholesale negativity.
Thanks and Cheers.

Storm_Rider00 said:
You are the one that's brainwashed apparently. People have different likes, so don't go insulting them because they like it. Speak for yourself alone and don't extend that rhetoric to all of us. Next time you want to write a ''review'', compose it from fact and non-polarized judgements instead of coming out with wholesale negativity.
Thanks and Cheers.

hahaha , this prove it's true. yes these guys r really brainwash
Lol, that argument is just silly. I think Meteora was not too good so yeah I am brainwashed. I'm loving your hypocrisy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service