I'm from Perth and I've decided to follow LP around Oz this December. I'm going to see them in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.

I accidently bought a seated ticket to the Melbourne show though so i'm in the process of securing another ticket for that show :|.

Anybody else following LP this summer down under??

Tags: 2010, Linkin, Park, australian, december, melbourne, perth, sydney, tour

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's tops Kyal ! Good on you - Michael as well (10 shows, crikey) !

I'm going to both Sydney shows, got confirmed for the M&G this sat and going to the Summit as well on wed.

Are you a member of LPU ? That enables you to register for 'meet and greets' and any of the Summits.
Which Sydney show are you going to ? I'm wondering if I can give you my Summit pass (if you're going to the wed concert) coz none of my friends could get one so I feel kinda slack leaving them ...

Sezza said:

I'm going to both Sydney shows, got confirmed for the M&G this sat and going to the Summit as well on wed.

Are you a member of LPU ? That enables you to register for 'meet and greets' and any of the Summits.
Which Sydney show are you going to ? I'm wondering if I can give you my Summit pass (if you're going to the wed concert) coz none of my friends could get one so I feel kinda slack leaving them ...

I'm going to the Summit on wed.. but not the M&G on sat..
Does the Summit have a M&G too?
If so then thats ok :)
CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOW :D
Yeah, there's a M&G at the Summit.

The Summit's gonna be waaayyyyy better than the M&G anyway coz you'll spend more time with the band so you should be totally psyched !

Gerald Chau said:

Sezza said:

I'm going to the Summit on wed.. but not the M&G on sat..
Does the Summit have a M&G too?
If so then thats ok :)
CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOW :D
I'm not an LPU member actually. I'm going to have to change that for sure. I'm going to the Sat 11th show and I'll be back in Perth by the 14th. Cheers for the offer for your Summit pass though =).
Oh well, that's too bad.

Hope you have an awesome time though !

hey kyal,

setlists have mostly been the same with the exception of night 2 in london and last night in adelaide. will be interesting to see what it's like tomorrow night!

You can't give someone else your summit pass, it has your name on it.

Sezza said:

Yeah, i just read on the confirmation. Oh well, was just tryin to spread the LP fortune !!! Lucky though, coz my place at the M&G just got cancelled, along with a few others ! haha

Ali Al Hashemi said:

You can't give someone else your summit pass, it has your name on it.

Sezza said:

anyone goign to the show tomorrow alone need a buddy? cause i do! :P

I registered for M&G, but haven't heard anything...I'm assuming I won't get one?

Anyone attending any of the shows in Melbourne, Sydney 15th and/or Canberra add me on facebook! We should meet up, as I'm going alone for three of them. :( www.facebook.com/Ninty

You can also find me on last.fm, http://www.last.fm/user/ninty and twitter, http://twitter.com/#!/itsninty :)

Got gold seated tix, sorry. I have a spare if anybody out there wants it !!

Kyal Wilkinson said:

anyone goign to the show tomorrow alone need a buddy? cause i do! :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service