I'm from Perth and I've decided to follow LP around Oz this December. I'm going to see them in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.

I accidently bought a seated ticket to the Melbourne show though so i'm in the process of securing another ticket for that show :|.

Anybody else following LP this summer down under??

Tags: 2010, Linkin, Park, australian, december, melbourne, perth, sydney, tour

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey kyal/stuart - happy to meet up before the show or something - but tonight a mate and i have seated tickets, both melbourne shows we have VIP tickets so will more than likely be entering the venue early and also have seated tickets for the final sydney show.

If you're going to the Summit, there might be some of us meeting up for it if you're interested ?

I think there's a guy from brisbane who's goin' alone ...

Stuart Janetzki said:

Anyone attending any of the shows in Melbourne, Sydney 15th and/or Canberra add me on facebook! We should meet up, as I'm going alone for three of them. :( www.facebook.com/Ninty

You can also find me on last.fm, http://www.last.fm/user/ninty and twitter, http://twitter.com/#!/itsninty :)

Awesome work man, that's some dedication! I would have done something similar with Australia wide, but not so easy to do with work and the other gigs I attend. (Like Gorillaz last night :D)

Michael Di Virgilio said:

Stuart Janetzki said:
I am. I'm going to the two Melbourne shows, the M&G on the 12th in Melbourne. The second Sydney show on the 15th, and the LPU Summit, and then Canberra on the 16th. :D

nice one! we're going to all those except i have meet and greet for the sydney show on the 11th instead :) might see some of you at the summit?!

So I got M&G passes to LP tomorrow night in Melbourne (I can't wait!) and I was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate time for when they usually hold it? Just so I know when I need to be in there by.

Thanks!

The summit itself starts at 4:30

Jeremy Gaarenstroom said:

So I got M&G pa**** to LP tomorrow night in Melbourne (I can't wait!) and I was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate time for when they usually hold it? Just so I know when I need to be in there by.

Thanks!

I just received an email before about tonight, meeting time is at 7:40pm.

Jeremy Gaarenstroom said:

So I got M&G pa**** to LP tomorrow night in Melbourne (I can't wait!) and I was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate time for when they usually hold it? Just so I know when I need to be in there by.

Thanks!

the melbourne show tonight was unreal! looking forward to night 2 tomorrow :)

i missed the perth one :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service