I'm from Perth and I've decided to follow LP around Oz this December. I'm going to see them in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.

I accidently bought a seated ticket to the Melbourne show though so i'm in the process of securing another ticket for that show :|.

Anybody else following LP this summer down under??

Tags: 2010, Linkin, Park, australian, december, melbourne, perth, sydney, tour

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Want to, however wayyyy to expensive and live in NZ.... and during our busiest time of the year in our business, so can't afford to do it this time...... bummed that they aren't coming to NZ, still living in hope that somehow it gets stretched to us, but it's looking doubtful....
Damn guys that's rough. I almost feel bad for the fact that i'm going to see them three times and they aren't playing in NZ once.

....Almost ;)
I'm going to the Melbourne show on the 13th, standing room tix. I got no one to go with though, so if you don't find anyone, send me a msg on here :)
Yeah Dex I could use buddy to go with. Got a standing Melbourne ticket yesterday so I'll defs be there!
hey mate,
i'll be going to the sydney concert. i know it's probably been asked a hundred times, although what the situation with M&G down under? do you have to have an LPU annual membership to go the M&G?
I haven't heard anything about a meet a greet Fez. I don't have an LPU membership so I wouldn't know if you need one to go to the m'n'g. If you find out what the deal is let me though tho.

Cheers
meet and Greet are usually exclusive to LP Underground members, it's part of the membership fee to get one opportunity to see the band up front and got to do it in 2007 when they were last here in kiwi land.... was well worth the membership! Though have signed up for this year, should of waited to see if they were coming here, which doesn't look likely... sigh....

Thanks for almost feeling bad Kyal, you lucky lucky sigh.... I'd be there at a drop of a hat if it wasn't soooo expensive and right on our christmas trade... :) just not meant to be this time... them the breaks apparently....

Fezza. said:
hey mate,
i'll be going to the sydney concert. i know it's probably been asked a hundred times, although what the situation with M&G down under? do you have to have an LPU annual membership to go the M&G?
Anyone know why the Australian events are showing as "Full"? Not able to RSVP :(
Yeah i can't RSVP to the sydney 11th dec show :(
And i applied for MnG and didn't get a reply :(
I don't know when im sposed to get a reply?
I'm getting worried :(
Hi! This is now fixed. You should be able to RSVP to any stop on the Australian tour. Thanks for pointing it out.

Gerald Chau said:
Yeah i can't RSVP to the sydney 11th dec show :(
And i applied for MnG and didn't get a reply :(
I don't know when im sposed to get a reply?
I'm getting worried :(
Hi,

Where do you RSVP for Meet & Greet for the Sydney show?
I never got a reply for my M&G for the Sydney show :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service