I'm from Perth and I've decided to follow LP around Oz this December. I'm going to see them in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.

I accidently bought a seated ticket to the Melbourne show though so i'm in the process of securing another ticket for that show :|.

Anybody else following LP this summer down under??

Tags: 2010, Linkin, Park, australian, december, melbourne, perth, sydney, tour

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think anyone has yet. Last time I received mine about 3 days before the show.

Gerald Chau said:
I never got a reply for my M&G for the Sydney show :(
i hope so cause i havent got a reply either
Where do you RSVP??
hey dude, yep! i am too! and im from perth as well haha.

going to 10 shows this tour all up! 2 in london and 8 in australia. 5 down, 5 to go!
Awesome idea mate, have fun


Michael Di Virgilio said:
hey dude, yep! i am too! and im from perth as well haha.

going to 10 shows this tour all up! 2 in london and 8 in australia. 5 down, 5 to go!

you put me to shame!
it's been insane hey dude. you get any M&Gs? i got one in london with the summit, scored one for perth despite not making the original list, will be getting one at the summit in sydney and just got an email confirming one for the sydney show on the 11th!!!
I am. I'm going to the two Melbourne shows, the M&G on the 12th in Melbourne. The second Sydney show on the 15th, and the LPU Summit, and then Canberra on the 16th. :D


Stuart Janetzki said:
I am. I'm going to the two Melbourne shows, the M&G on the 12th in Melbourne. The second Sydney show on the 15th, and the LPU Summit, and then Canberra on the 16th. :D

nice one! we're going to all those except i have meet and greet for the sydney show on the 11th instead :) might see some of you at the summit?!


Michael Di Virgilio said:
it's been insane hey dude. you get any M&Gs? i got one in london with the summit, scored one for perth despite not making the original list, will be getting one at the summit in sydney and just got an email confirming one for the sydney show on the 11th!!!

I didn't know how to apply for any MnGs hey. How'd you do it? Also have all of the sets been the same for the concerts you went to?
Went to the brisbane cshow, and going to the summit + the sydney show on the 15th.
Did anyone get the M&G confirmation for the 15th ?
Sigh... I'm going to the show on the 11th but never got a reply for M&G :(
I'm depressed now
:(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service