I come from Vietnam. I want to see live LP in Thai Lan or Hong Kong. How i can buy ticket for this live show? Your web released location and time but u didn't announce how can get ticket on the whole world.

I want to book online for ticket and pay by visa card. Pls give me information that i can see.

Love

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ivy

Not sure if you are still keen to see LP at Bangkok, Thailand on 23 Sept 2011?

The Pre-Sale is on-going now until 30 June 2011. Goto: http://www.penada.com/LP2011/

and http://www.totalreservation.com/en/main.aspx (click on LP's event) for more info.

Basically, you do the following:

1) Register at penada website

2) Login at penada website, click on pre-sale

3) Get the purchase code for the pre-sale ticket

4) Email the required info to Total Reservation

5) Wait for an email with a payment URL, pay via credit card (visa)

6) Wait for your payment invoice to be emailed to you

7) Print out the payment invoice, bring it along with your passport to Impact Aktiv Square box office on 23/9/2011 to collect the show ticket

I just purchased my pre-sale ticket online today. So, if you are interested to meet up at Bangkok on that day, PM me! :)

Hi QuinG

Tks your support. I will get ticket. I'm happy to see u at Bangkok.

U can give me your mobile and yahoo nickname , can't u?

Looking forward to reply

QinG said:

Hi Ivy

Not sure if you are still keen to see LP at Bangkok, Thailand on 23 Sept 2011?

The Pre-Sale is on-going now until 30 June 2011. Goto: http://www.penada.com/LP2011/

and http://www.totalreservation.com/en/main.aspx (click on LP's event) for more info.

Basically, you do the following:

1) Register at penada website

2) Login at penada website, click on pre-sale

3) Get the purchase code for the pre-sale ticket

4) Email the required info to Total Reservation

5) Wait for an email with a payment URL, pay via credit card (visa)

6) Wait for your payment invoice to be emailed to you

7) Print out the payment invoice, bring it along with your passport to Impact Aktiv Square box office on 23/9/2011 to collect the show ticket

I just purchased my pre-sale ticket online today. So, if you are interested to meet up at Bangkok on that day, PM me! :)

Hi Ivy

Hope you managed to get your tix successfully.

I just sent you a Friends-Invite, you can add me and I will PM you. :)

I can not read thailand language. I got purchase code but i don't know to address email. Pls give me address. Tks

Here are the instructions:

You can make a purchase by sending your request with below details to
info@totalreservation.com
Your Name :
Your Surname :
Your Code :
Your Email :
Your Mobile Number :
Ticket Price:
Ticket Zone :
How many ticket:
Your address :

After receiving all your enquiries, we will then send a payment link to your email.
After payment completed, you will be receiving the confirmation with Invoice/Receipt
which you can print it out to show with your passport to get “Thermal Ticket” and
“Premium Set & Gift Voucher” at box office on the event day.

Tks u. I just book ticket.

I hope not to change. I will see u that.

Gd! :)

Check your Inbox here - I left you a message.

Hi QinG,

I'm El from Singapore. Decided to catch Linkin Park in Bangkok even though they're coming to Singapore as the F1 race arrangements would probably require the concert goers to stake out seats/standing space. I have race tickets for that day too, so I might catch them live twice..

I sent the email to total reservations, but it seems like my code might be expired? It says Expiry Date 25 Jun 2011, but Activity Date 26 Jun 2011. Is that ok?

Also, may I see you and Ivy on the day itself?

Hi Ching

I also book ticket via email. I'm still waiting to receive payment invoice. If any thing change, i will be in LP's live in Bangkok.

I hope to rock with all LP's Fan

Allo Eleanor

Finally! A fellow Sgrean! :) Yea, I decided not to go for F1 race coz it will not be a full LP concert (I think most likely LP will perform 3 songs max?). So IMO, not worth the $ for that F1 tix...

I think your earlier pre-sale code should still be usable, coz pre-sale is on-going until 30 June 2011. You should chase Total Reservations again if you don't get a reply by tom. They did not reply to my 1st email and I re-sent the email again after a few days.

Sure! Will love to meet you and Ivy at BKK. I sent you a Friends-Invite here, so keep in touch!

Ivy, do re-send your email to Total Reservations again if you have not received the payment invoice by tomorrow, ok?

Ivy nguyen said:

Hi Ching

I also book ticket via email. I'm still waiting to receive payment invoice. If any thing change, i will be in LP's live in Bangkok.

Hi Quin

I intend to book this hotel. U can tell me how far from Hotel to LP live location.

Sawasdee Bangkok inn

126/2 Khao San Rd, Banglumpoo, Phranakorn, Bangkok 10200 Thailand.

Pls help me.

QinG said:

Ivy, do re-send your email to Total Reservations again if you have not received the payment invoice by tomorrow, ok?

Ivy nguyen said:

Hi Ching

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service