hi everyone

im going to the chicago summit and as a music for relief activity we are making tee shirts for the victims of haiti.  this is awesome!! 

i was wondering if there was anything we could do for the victims in australia too?  they have had massive flooding lately.  i just saw, and i will post a link, where a bother who was deeply terrified of water saved his brothers life by going after him.  sadly he lost his own.  this story just really touched me and i think it would be wonderful if we can help.  even more so since the band was just there. 

what's everyones thoughts?

thanks

terri

Tags: for, music, relief

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and now land slides in brazil

It would be great for the US to support Australia to rebuild what was lost in QLD's floods. To rebuild 75% of QLD is gonna take a long process. Also some parts of Victoria has gone under water (But not as severe as QLD's) and some parts of NSW and Tassie too. It's thanks to that "La Nina" weather system from South America that Australia has seen its double average falls in the past few months. We were a drought stricken country but now we will grow green again.

There are many donation phone lines open in Australia but it would be great if LP could start something with the music for relief.

thanks for commenting.  im sure its hard for them to decide who to help, espically with all that is going on in the world today! 

jdee_87 said:

It would be great for the US to support Australia to rebuild what was lost in QLD's floods. To rebuild 75% of QLD is gonna take a long process. Also some parts of Victoria has gone under water (But not as severe as QLD's) and some parts of NSW and Tassie too. It's thanks to that "La Nina" weather system from South America that Australia has seen its double average falls in the past few months. We were a drought stricken country but now we will grow green again.

There are many donation phone lines open in Australia but it would be great if LP could start something with the music for relief.

a catagory 5 hurricane is due to hit anytime now too!!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service